What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mustafa Jalalai - 01/01/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa Jalalai

In-game Name
Mustafa Jalalai

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
31/12/18

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
What basically happened was that we were fighting cops at AR weapon cache. Eemil got taken by a cop at castle, I saw a cop around Eemil and tried to take a shot. I was 1.9km away, on a heli bench with an angle where I could barely see the cop I was shooting at because he was hiding behind Eemil. I fired 2 shots and both hit Eemil. From an admins point of view, that would probably look like I tried to help Eemil get away from his situation which honestly wasn't my intention at all. I failed to upload a video and therefor understand the consequences.

Why should we unban you ?
I have recently been accepted into poseidon and were about to apply for NHS aswell. I want to experience the server from all the factions as I'm becoming bored of the rebel roleplay. I've been a loyal member for quite a while and apologise for my action. I don't feel like it's my time to say goodbye allready.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Acording to poseidon lead, You got accepted 2 weeks ago. But never made any move to do the interview.
Then you claimed to have a video that proves it was a accident. But when deleter asked it. You could not find it. 
i strongly believe this was not a accident. 

I got accepted into poseidon 2 weeks ago, yes. I never had time to do the interview untill now, as of holidays and work. 

How can’t it be an accident? I saw Eemil the entire time since he got restrained (for about 5-10 mins), why would I wait that long to kill him if I could’ve done it earlier?

How can’t it be an accident? I saw Eemil the entire time since he got restrained (for about 5-10 mins), why would I wait that long to kill him if I could’ve done it earlier?
You tell us.

You said you had a video, then you said you couldn't find a video, then you managed to produce a screenshot of the situation.... So did you just happen to have a screenshot available?

Things don't add up here

As you could see on that screenshot, it wasn’t from my perspective, it was from Eemils. He told me he had a screenshot and that was it. If he has a video or screenshot, I don’t know. 

And yes, I told you I had a video as I save my recordings after every situation in case I do something wrong, but I couldn’t fint it and that has happened a few times before aswell.

I told you earlier that I had a really bad angle on the cop, I tried to take a shot as I thought I were able to kill him, but unfortunately I wasn’t. 

What will happen next time if you have a bad angle, Shoot your friend again? 

Obviously I won't shoot my friend as that would be considered Fail RP. shouldn't have rushed it and maybe told the pilot to reposition instead, as it wouldn't have been as risky. I also could have left  and done something else. I think my ego got to high and I considered myself a too good shot, but I wasn't. 

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well in this pov of seth you clearly see you kill emiel, While seth is running down from the hill. 
After seeing this i dont believe this was a accident. there is no way this was not aimed for emiel... 
So we gonna keep going with this BS or you actually wanna tell the real story...

How can that video change your view? From my perspective, he was running down the hill behind where Eemil stood. I saw him running down behind him the entire way. You can even see the bullet hit next to seth and hear the crack behind him as I hit the ground a couple of meters behind him. The time a bullet travels from that distance is around 1 - 1 and 1/2 second, so when I took the shot, he was further up the hill and closer to Eemil. You can even see the angle I had, and the gap of hitting seth is small. All of those shots and only two hit a man that stood still? The only two shots  that hit Eemil was when seth was lined up with Eemil. 

One more thing to point out is that seth was hiding behind Eemil, when I took a shot, I could’ve hit seth but instead I hit Eemil. Why would an officer use a man under custody as cover from bullets when there is plenty of rocks to hide behind?

If you think I’m lying, that’s entirely up to you. I’m telling my side of the story, and that is the honest one. I’m not gonna change my story, because that’s what you want to hear. 

I screwed up as I thougt I could hit those shots, and that’s honestly my fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
i still dont believe it was a accident. But i am pretty sure this will not happen again. 
In case this must happen again for whatever reason, You probally know you would not get that easy away with it. 
So next time if you are not sure dont pull the trigger. 

Unbanned 06/01/2019 
Locked and Moved

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back