What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mustafa Jalalai - 29/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa Jalalai

In-game Name
Mustafa Jalalai

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/11/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Gurlanin

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
We were chasing a cop car from Kavala to Aggelochori fuel. Two of my friends initiated on the cops as we wanted hostages for an AR weapon cache. They both got shot out of their car. I drove my car there, scouted out the area and took a shot at the officers. It came as a shock when I saw the ban message, but I didn't realise my friends didn't initiate with friends and allies untill I watched the recordings afterwards. I had a chat with both Gurlanin and Strix after I got banned. I admited that it was all my fault because of the bad communications in teamspeak.

Why should we unban you ?
I've been an active member in this community for nearly two and a half year. I love beeing a part of this community and I really enjoy roleplaying with all the great people of Altis. This server and community is what I like doing on my sparetime and it would be really sad not to get to interact with all the friends I've made.

I really apologise for what I did and next time I will be more secure about my decision and what people say. I'll make sure I hear what my friends say before I jump into any stupid decisions. I just didn't realise they never said they initiated with friends and allies untill it was too late. I should've known better and not shot when I was insecure about the situation.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Alright, we'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this, you appear to have matured and understood what you did was wrong, but don't take this lightly. Take this as your final chance, and it shall be the only warning you shall recieve from here on, thin ice... Don't make me regret this decision.
Remember this ?

Offcourse I remember that. It’s not something I’m proud of. But to be fair, doing something wrong by an mistake that could’ve happened to anyone can’t really be compared to doing an selfish and stupid act purposely. I know I screwed myself badly last time, but I feel I deserve another chance. It’s not like I blatantly shoot people without a reason, but this time I fucked up because of bad comms. It’s all up to you to decide if you are willing to give me another chance. Atleast give me a fair chance to prove that this was a one time cause. I could do a medic patrol for x amount of hours as a punishment for my mistake. 

What will you do next time if you find yourself in the same place ?

Make sure I know the situation well enough to take a shot. If I'm unsure, I'll just leave it. It was a stupid mistake and I'll make sure it never happens again. 

you pulling the trigger makes you responsible. So you need to be 100% sure the initiation has been made. 
If we choose to unban you, What are your endgoals here? 

I know it’s my responsibility, but I got told they initiated and were allowed to shoot. I trusted that blindly. I then realised they never initiated with friends and allies. I’m fully responsible of the consequenses of my action. 

My endgoal is the same as it’s always been, to have a little break from the inreal life world. I feel like I don’t have anything to worry about in this Community. 

Making new friends, beeing helpful and having fun is also big factors.

I'm willing to give you another chance. You were genuinely apologetic in TS, and I can see that it was a genuine mistake. That being said, as I spoke to you about in TS, and as others have mentioned here, the responsibility for the shot entirely falls upon your shoulders. If you are under any doubts regarding if there has been sufficient RP for you to be able to shoot, then simply don't: it's always better to double check than make a mistake that could end up costing you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back