What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Musti - 10/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musti

In-game Name
musta

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
30/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Alfred

Reason given for your ban.
combat log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i know that i made a mistake by logging out when the police arrsisted me . but i made this mistake because of my girlfriend she made an accedent with her car and she call me to come fast and i was really fast to reach her . i dont know what to say more but really srry

Why should we unban you ?
because i love this server it was like a home to me i always came to this server and play with my friends and having fun im a really old player on this server since 2014 i played her and i know every rule of this server and trying not to break it . i will be really happy if u give a second chance thank u verymuch

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
wel i did and i replayed on my appeal(still no replay)

then i wanted to remove the replay so fast coz i know i breake the rule with this replay but i didt see the option delete on the replay 

Regards

Right, lets start with, why did you bump your appeal? Did you not read the page of unban rules or did you just not care?

Secondly, did you attempt to message anyone to say you needed to go?

wel i did read but i bump but by mistake and i wanted to delete the replay that i did but there is no delete option ... and wel i care the rules are rules and everyone should follow them 

secondly no i did not because when my gf called me and she told me that she is on accident i left so fast so i can reach her as fast as i can  . i think you understand me

Quote us the rule you broke and explain it to us in your own words.

" Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police " i broke this rule when the police arrested me and puts me on the street than the police got attacked by another group and they just let me on the street and fight the other group back i waited like more then 5 mints or 10 mints for the police to do something with my case but they were just all of them away fighting the other group  then i logged out because of my gf needed me .

Stavik asked for you to explain the rule in your own words, for example what the rule does and why we have it. He did not ask you to explain how you broke the rule.

- Please try and answer his question again

What has prevented you from appealing sooner?

" Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police" that is mean that i can not logout while being arrested by the police or in the middle of a firefight and by doing that is breaking the rule 

what has prevented me from appealing sooner 

because im studying master and i had exams so i didn't  have time to appeal 

and i was living in another city without my pc that is reason 

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you do differently if put in a similar situation again?

Wel if something happens with compat logout 

i will comeback fast and will go to the police station to arrest me again  . 

Or you can contact them via teamspeak if something pops up.

I suggest you dont do something like this again and  you should re-read the rules before you hop back on.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back