What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Musti - 14/07/19 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musti

In-game Name
musta

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:2585473

The date of your ban.
13/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Low Quality RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned because some guys came to rope me while I was on the salt-mine and I said hands-up and after that I started the fire and than they shot back . I was in place to protect myself now I know its wrong to do that .

Why should we unban you ?
I dont know why you should unban me but maybe because i have spent alot of times on this server and i want to spent more time on this server I had alot of memories some of them where bad because I did break the rule once in the past for something wrong I did but some of them where really good and fun . you should unban me because we are humans we make mistakes to learn from them . the best lesson we can get is from our mistakes . the role I break is " Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban." and I will not do it again I know that I made a mistake and it was a big mistake but that was just like human reaction I got somehow scared and start shoting on them its real life we can get scared sometimes and our reactions can be wrong

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned. " I killed someone of them before they shot back . " Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play " so I got banned because I did break this rule .

okey i need to have a little search and even got a other staffmember to do his magic trick to find the ban. 
You gave wrong steamid however i found that it is linked with a account. 
Is there any chance you have 2 steamacounts? 

Hey SI Jefke V ,

Iam so sorry that i did give a wrong steamID  because the Steam-ID finder gave me a wrong ID . 

my steamID64 is 76561198159970350.

Greetings ,

yeah i found that one, but the other steamid gave me aso a acount with a person called musti. 
So do you have 2 steamaccounts ? 

Hey SI Jefke V , 

sorry that my answer is little late because I was outside on the weekend for two days .

yes i have two steam accounts but the other one does not have arma 3 on it and i do not use it its just old steam account . 

thats all fine, Hope you enjoyed your weekend! 

Now, Do you understand that we value high quality roleplay here? 
Also go to the rulespage and copy and paste the rule you have broken. Then explain this is in your own words. 

thank you very much , 

yes I  understand that you value high quality roleplay here .

the rule i broke is "

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban." [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]that is mean I dont have the right to shot anyone without giving enough time for them to comply to my orders and I can not shot randomly and i have always to follow the high quality roleplay rules . [/SIZE]

Groetjes ,

What wilkl you do different next time, if you get in the same situation again? 

Alright Musti, I think we can give you a chance to show us what you've learnt. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back