What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mvp (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBM Mvp

In-game Name
[TBM] ([Mvp])

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I died in kavala where my friends were still alive so i decided to respawn in pyrogos and drive over to the LOV base to get re-geared. After buying my gear at the LOV base i proceeded to log out and spawn in kavala to meet with my friends and as soon as i joined my teammates with my gear on i got perma banned for "Teleporting" by Arrogant ( After this, i messaged him on teamspeak and he seemed pretty chill and referred me to the unban appeal section, which is where i am currently ).

Why should we unban you ?
Well for starters i have read the rules before but the "teleporting" rule i didn't think was really reinforced because i was showed by my friends to use this to get to places faster, especially when far away from teammates or civilization ( Sorry my spelling is bad ). Honestly when i initially got banned for teleporting i thought he meant teleporting to places by hacking but he cleared the confusion with me. The reason for my rush to get to kavala was simply that i had to go off soon and my friends were moaning at me in teamspeak saying "Get to kavala Mvp" and i chose the fastest route once i was geared up.
The reason you guys should unban me is because its a stupid mistake i made in trusting my friends who told me to do this ( Not to shift the blame to them hah ) and i have also saw more experienced players using this to get around faster but now i know that its a silly mistake that i done.
Another reason you should unban me is the fact that i enjoy the roleplay situations and also playing altis life in general because it is a very fun game mode and ive kinda become an addict as i have racked up quite alot of money in the bank and invested alot of my own time into this game because of the enjoyment it brings.
Thanks for reading my application and i hope we can come to good terms!

The rule i broke was : (2.11) Teleporting Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban
I fully understand now that this rule is heavily reinforced as demonstrated by arrogant and i was silly to trust my friends to use this to get around faster :p
P.S Im sorry if this is too short of an unban appeal, i made it in a rush
Also thanks to arrogant for referring me over to the appeal section.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
24 Hours added to appeal for messaging staff on ts. Review after 16:00 Saturday 14th.

Are you not aware that this is a serious RP community? Explain why this is not allowed..

I am aware this is a serious roleplay community -

@Crumble

This is not allowed due to it being unrealistic as it could be preventing potential roleplay situations which could take place in the time it would take to get from Point A to Point B. Aswell as this, it is not allowed because it allows unrealistic transportation whereas in real life it would take a long time to get to point a and point b and because of AltisLife.co.uk trying to simulate real life it is not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back