What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - mysty - 04/18/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysty

In-game Name
Jack

Steam ID
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/9-dispute-a-ban/?_fromLogin=1

The date of your ban.
04/18/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
tampax

Reason given for your ban.
metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for metagaming, something i did not realise that i was doing because im new to the server and had not read the rules. What i did was lockpick a car in a bluezone, i did not realise this and because i had been enjoying the server, I did not intend to break rules as i realise that they negatively effect the community and what I did was unfair to the person of which I was stealing from. I also referred to someone by the name above their head without asking for their name prior and i realise that this caused a break in RP and negatively impacted the experience received.

Why should we unban you ?
I did not realise that i was breaking rules, I have been enjoying the server and dont want to ruin the experience for me, my friends or others. I also saw the name above someones head and called them by it, something which i assumed was for, obviously, so you knew their name however i did not realise that you had to ask for their name

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Steam ID from other appeal: 76561198151175317

So why exactly did you make an appeal, attempt to get it looked at quicker by talking to staff and then make a new one when it got locked?

How can we trust you to know the rules now if you can't follow forum rules?

@Samatlewis, Sorry there was a discrepancy in this one and i couldnt sign back in. I made the new one and wanted to say something about it but something had changed in the steam ID so i assumed you had noticed and changed it, sorry for any inconvience caused but i couldnt sign back in. If you could could you sent me my password in a pm or something.

@TomTheDoge forgot to tag you in the prior message, sorry about that

@TomTheDoge, Sorry I forgot to respond quicker but if you read my other post I guarantee you that I will not make the same stupid mistake again. I have in full read your rules multiple times. I have made multiple posts on your suggestions page and posted my characters story so far. I Wholeheartedly Vow never to do this again and cannot explain how much I want to be an asset to your great community. Its, in my opinion, the best one out there and I really do not want to lose my opportunity on my stupid mistake. Thank you for reading and i hope you take this into account

Denied, continue on your actual appeal. If for any reason you cannot access the forums then speak to a staff member on teamspeak and they will note it for the reviewing staff member.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back