What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - N I C K - 09/10/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryn

In-game Name
[SR] Nick Propha

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/30/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Gurlanin

Reason given for your ban.
(2.4) Exploiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for Exploiting, now I do not think I was banned for this, I know I was banned for an action i shouldn't of done, in which this was third person looking through a wall/DMT Wall and yes I do owe up for doing this and I did do this now and then but I honestly felt like I would get away with it and I knew I wouldn't and I even should not have done it, I tried getting an advantage which didn't even give me or my gang an Advantage, I honestly feel like shit since the day I got my ban given to me its been about a month and few days and my life's been boring without playing this server.

(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring/processing items through walls and windows, and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

Now I do know this rule and other rules and I should not have even tried to get away with Exploiting or any other rules I have broken in the past, I have been in this community for over 7 months now and in this time I have only been banned once for Accidental VDM, and now I have been banned for Exploiting just makes me feel like I have f*cked up very much and made people doubt me on how they could trust me on the server again and not trust me not to make another mistake, now I am only asking if you can give an another chance to repeat my mistakes.

Also when I read the (2.4) Ban it says the ban was a permanent ban but the admin that banned me (Gurlanin) said I could appeal anytime I would like so he must want me to explain what I have done wrong and to understand what I have done wrong in which I do understand what I have done, I am very lucky for not getting a permanent ban for this as in most situations you would and I would not want this and this server is the only server I play as I would say this community is the best out there for e.g role-playing and other situations on a roleplay server. I honestly would not know what I would be doing if I had got a permanent ban as also Arma is basically the only game I played since I have found out about RPUK,

I just want to thank the RPUK Staff for taking their time to read this appeal and speaking about this situation to get things clear, I just want to say again how lucky I was for not getting a perm ban straight away and I got a chance to explain what I did before furthering things happen <3, I honestly am happy that the staff are able to come to terms and will be able to see how sorry I am for doing thing things I should have not of done

Why should we unban you ?
it has been a month since I was banned and I feel like I have learnt that I have should not have done this action and feel like maybe the staff gave me another chance to prove myself.

I honestly think you should unban me as this community RPUK is the only Arma/Roleplay community I actually play properly now I know exploiting is not playing something properly and I shouldn't have done it in the first place it was a very stupid action to do, but I have learnt what I have done wrong and I just asking for another chance to prove to the staff and community that I do not have to break rules to play on the community and that I can play this server clean, I would also like to say you should unban me as I many of my steam friends play on this server and I do not think they would change server just for me, I honestly think I could prove to this community I am trustworthy of not breaking a rule or rules again.

I really hope that the Staff understands that I feel sorry for my action and that they can give me another chance to show this server I can do things right. I don't mind getting a server punishment like I can't use a gun or get in a gunfight for a week till I am trusted or I have to speak to a certain admin and tell him what I did today e.g did I do anything bad like getting into too many gunfights and so on. I will do anything to get unbanned for from this server as its the only server I play.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an exploit that is ingrained in arma, unfortunately. How can we trust you haven't been abusing this for X amount of time, or that you wouldn't use it again should we unban you? It's an exploit that's so easy to do, and yet so wrong to abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: Ryn
Well, I don't know what was going through my mind when I was doing this action and I honestly felt like I shouldn't of been doing it but I still did It, i just think that I was not thinking straight and I should I just went off before the gunfight I did it in as I was not in the mood already, i don't know how you guys can trust me, but I do wish the staff team and I can come to some sort of terms for you guys to trust me, all I am asking for is another chance to prove to the staff and community I am not who i turn out to be 

Firstly reading you appeal there are a few parts that some what annoy me, and i will explain why that is. 

I would also like to say you should unban me as I many of my steam friends play on this server and I do not think they would change server just for me,
I get that you play with your friends. But it comes across as you giving us that slight nudge saying. "if you don't unban me, i'll go elsewhere and my friends will leave to" you get where I am coming from? It not actually needed in your appeal, as your friends on going to have an impact on our decision to unban you or not. 

Why should we unban you? 

Your answer to this question was simply nothing i actually want to hear. All you put in it is basically is your friends play on the server (not relevant to your getting unbanned) how RPUK is the only server you play on. That is not telling me what you bring to the community. You haven't actually said anything regarding that. You just say I want to be unbanned and you will do anything for it so you play with your friends. 

As you stated you we're banned before, which you then got unbanned for READING ALL THE RULES and yet here you are banned for exploiting which you have actually already stated that you knew what you was doing but you did it anyway and hoped not to get caught. 

I was banned for Exploiting, now I do not think I was banned for this, I know I was banned for an action i shouldn't of done, in which this was third person looking through a wall/DMT Wall and yes I do owe up for doing this and I did do this now and then but I honestly felt like I would get away with it

So now tell me, why should I unban you when you have been banned before, stated you read the rules and deliberately brake another rule  despite knowing you couldn't do it? because at this moment in time, I won't be unbanning you. So you have to come up with something very convincing on why I should unban you to actually get unbanned here. 

• Sad
Reactions: Ryn
Firstly I understand where you are coming from @Robbie and thanks for explaining 

now let me get started on why you should unban me, firstly I would like to say I feel as though I have very much done something wrong to get me banned and I regret this choice but I do feel as though I can prove to the staff that I can play on this server without breaking rules and yes I have been banned twice the first one was a accident but this ban was entirely my fault and I do take the blame for this.

Another reason I think the staff team should unban me for is that I haven't done everything capable on this server like other banned players I have been here for around 8/9 months and these past months have flew past due to the fun I had on the server and also the help I've had from the community and I feel as though if i was to get unbanned I will be able to open up much more opportunities for my self. 

Now @Robbie I guess it does look like I am saying if I wasn't to get unbanned I would take my friends with me I am very sorry I looks that way but i don't mean it in that sense, I was just to feel as though if I wasn't to get unbanned I would have nothing else to do as they all play on this server and this server only.

@Robbie and I did state I read the rules and I understand most and if not all but I have must of felt really cocky at this moment of time and tried to do something I shouldn't of done 

I just want to say thanks for the staff team for reading and taking their own time to read my unban. 

Also my replies might be delayed as I don't use my computer on weekdays and I only use my phone

Last edited by a moderator:
So in future if you find an exploit, what will you do and not do?

@CC Aiden In the future I shall not do any exploit, but instead, i will tell an admin if i have found one. I wouldn't do it anymore as i have learnt my lesson from this ban

You shall be watched closely. Do NOT let us down and make a fool out of us. If you are caught again, you will be permanently banned.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back