What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Nauero - 08/15/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauero

In-game Name
LK. Nauero

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Arrogantbread

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I shot a cop without initiation

Why should we unban you ?
Because it was an accident. I know what I have done wrong and I know the rules. I was sharp at the moment because I had 700k on me from the drugs I sold and 200k of gear. The cops came running up without saying anything they only said Hello so I didnt expect them to come up running into our room. When he entered our room I shot a couple of bullets out reflex and panick. As you can hear on the recordings (im the one with suppressor) I stopped shooting after I shot a couple of bullets. I think this wouldnt have happend if they said something like "were coming upstairs we just want to talk lower your weapons" instead of "Hello" than I would have expected him to come up and I wouldnt have shot and I would have rped. Im really sorry this wont happen again and it was out of panick I will never rdm on purpose.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your appeal, it sounds to me like when you hear the word 'hello', you think this means you can shoot. I understand that we, as humans, have a natural reflex to some degree, however if someone is coming up peacefully and showing no threat, you certainly shouldn't react by shooting them.

In no way does you having money on your person make up for you RDMing a police officer. If you really find your money on the server paramount to giving quality role-play, this isn't the server for you.

For us to continue, please tell me, in your own words, what the RDM rule is. 

@Nauero

To prevent RDM, you need to ensure that when initiating on someone, you are issuing high quality role-play. Bare that in mind when you log back onto our servers. 

Unbanned - 16/08/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back