What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Neighbour - 03/01/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighbour

In-game Name
Billy Poffertjes

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/01/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because DELETER believed I teleported. I was at my house before the game crashed, after I started the game back up again after 5 or so minutes my friend said he was in Kavala, so I just spawned there not thinking about it obviously.

Why should we unban you ?
I did not teleport. My game crashed as it tends to do with in the first few minutes of joining a server. I have my event viewer to prove my game crashed and have all the relevant information for it. I'll post my event viewer below. After speaking to friends about it, they said I should have just spawned back at my house and not in Kavala even though it was a crash. I understand this now, and did not even think of it at the time, but I agree with that absolutely.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

screenshot01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, this is partly a misunderstanding as you've pointed out however you also pointed out that you took advantage of your game crash which is a big no no especially if this is a frequent thing as you've also said, surely this isn't the first time you've spawned to a house, geared up, crashed, spawned elsewhere after, right?

I hadn't geared up, I was already geared up. I was checking my gear ensuring my friend hadn't stolen anything. It's happened in the past of course, but I wouldn't remember if I have geared up or whatever. This is something I'm obviously now aware not to do

Right, provided you don't use game crashes etc to your advantage in the future you will be unbanned. Should this happen inform staff if you deem necessary and ALWAYS spawn in close to where you last were.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back