What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Neighbour - 05/18/2017 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighbour

In-game Name
PC Poffertjes

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/14/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladik

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for 'VDM'. I was backing up my SUV in Kav PD, and into a pole. Between the two poles was my PCSO who I was on patrol with, he fell over, I obviously apologised on TS as we were in the same channel and he said he was the one that moved in the way.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe what I did wasn't VDM, I wasn't being malicious or using it as a weapon, I don't really understand it. It was on Vladik's stream, so it can be seen there. I did have a previous unban appeal that timed-out due to me having no spare time! But I'll link it here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/85359-un-ban-appeal-neighbour-04142017-timed-out/

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I didn't see the PCSO behind he was hit, as when RPing or just driving normally I stay in first person so the view isn't great. The PCSO I did speak to after the incident and upon seeing what had happened he apologised for moving behind the car, which I didn't even know happened!

So you was a whitelisted member on our community, which is given to you as a privilege and you represent them by breaking server rules? You are the type of player that people are meant to look up to.

Can you tell me why we have rules such as VDM and the importance of a strict rule set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back