What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Neighbour - 06/11/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighbour

In-game Name
[TCK] George Nachban

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/11/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBre

Reason given for your ban.
"Abusing 'unflip'"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
God knows! I haven't been told anything, I don't know when I was ever abusing unflip. The only time I can think of was yesterday afternoon when I was wall riding. People were unflipping my SUV to get my car up the wall, but a bit over the top to say the least...

Why should we unban you ?
I haven't done anything wrong, I'm not sure if this is an accident or what but I need some evidence of what I've done, because I've done nothing!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
That's definitely not my voice. I was the guy talking about Quin and laughing, I'm the second guy you can hear in the video where I say "no", I believe that was when me and the first guy had crashed along railings and after repaired the car was stuck on the railings and as he tried to unflip he told me to stand next to it as a laugh lol, hence the "nonono". There was a guy who was unflipping cars on the bridge, I can't remember his name but I could possibly find out. On 3 different occasions did I see Quin's tag, (as though he were dead) on that bridge, and on 2 of them the guy was there. The first was the guy you can hear in the third, and as he said he resolved it. And the other's we believe it was that hobo who was unflipping multiple cars and spammimg, like I said I may be able to get his name as there may be a report already with evidence, or one of the other people there may have evidence of him unflipping. I messaged an admin but none came, and I just found it pretty funny that 3 times this hobo killed the same guy, I'm sure he's banned now but I could try to find his name anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back