What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Neighbour - 07/06/2017 (Unbanned - Final chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighbour

In-game Name
PC Poffertjes

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/14/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladik

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for 'VDM'. I was backing up my SUV in Kav PD, and into a pole. Between the two poles was my PCSO who I was on patrol with, he fell over, I obviously apologised on TS as we were in the same channel and he said he was the one that moved in the way.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe what I did wasn't VDM, I wasn't being malicious or using it as a weapon, I don't really understand it. It was on Vladik's stream, so it can be seen there. I did have 2 previous unban appeals that timed-out due to me having no spare time! But I'll link it here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/87802-un-ban-appeal-neighbour-05182017-timed-out/. I'm free of studies so I'm plenty available to reply and re-join now! The clip of it occurring on the stream is here: https://clips.twitch.tv/TenuousLongLouseTwitchRPG . I didn't see the PCSO behind he was hit, as when RPing or just driving normally I stay in first person so the view isn't great. The PCSO I did speak to after the incident and upon seeing what had happened he apologised for moving behind the car, which I didn't even know happened.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i want that you explain me these things first.
1 you kept accelerating backwards against the pole when the pcso was on the ground. 
2 Other officers where asking to stop. 
3 you were driving other officers over aswell
4 you were rping? but you was alone in the car, with who was you rping ? yourself? 

I didn't know the PCSO was behind me, he moved behind me before hand. I didn't hear the other officers asking me to stop at the time, but clearly from the video it can be heard so I'm not sure if I was just hearing what was going on teamspeak or whatever at the time, I simply don't remember. I'm trying to view the full stream to see what happened with the other officers, if the vehicle bounced or what not, but the full stream isn't available, but certainly an accident nonetheless. I wasn't RPing in terms of talking to anyone in that instance? I'm unsure what you mean because you're asking it as if I said I was? Clarify what you mean please and I'll be happy to answer

So what was the original intention, you state you were backing into a pole, for what reason, it doesn't make sense?

If you back on to the pole, the SUV goes up and onto the pole, remains there. It was to make a lovely gate guardian for the Kavala PD!

What will you do in future if you happen to accidentally hit someone with your car, even if you are in TS with them?

The same as with anyone else. Get out, apologise, ensure they're ok, basically just RPing it out as it as it should be in any other VDM circumstance.

So you're telling me the reason you did what you did, was to stick an SUV on top of the bollard? Oh yes because in a serious roleplay server it makes a lot of sense a police station would have a police car suspended and stuck on some bollards right outside the door?

What were you thinking?

Yes it was. It was a little bit of fun, my local police station used to have a 1950's police car as a gate guardian mounted 5 metres high, until it was taken down last year! So it does happen. Despite this, even if this doesn't happen in reality, the server isn't there to replicate reality in its finest details, it is to roleplay, and create an environment for all to enjoy themselves uninterrupted and on a level playing field, which the rules of the server do this very well. At the end of the day, it was a bit of fun, as many others were having. I had done the same a day before with absolutely no problem, and everyone thought it looked great! But ultimately, it was just mean tot be harmless fun.

my local police station used to have a 1950's police car as a gate guardian mounted 5 metres high, until it was taken down last year
like you it is a 1950's car, not a vehicle they normally use for patrol. but still i am sure we all know how arma physics work. 
You could easily wipe out all the people that were standing around, if the car explodes. 
Your last appeal was timed out in april, Why did you decide to wait so long to appeal it ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true, the only reason I know it wouldn't is because me and my friends used to do it on wasteland years ago, but I understand the danger. 

Because I was going through my A-Levels at the time, so literally no spare time at all, hence why it timed out. It was also beneficial for me to be banned during this period as it would stop me from joining the server which is just another distraction from revising!

fair enough, i asked it out of interest. 
Will you be able to follow the rules, Because this is you 2nd ban? 
How can we be sure there will no 3th time?

Absolutely. The times I have been banned have been from mistakes or accidents that we all come to make at times. If you ask those who I have met on the server over the past 2 years of being on the community, I'm sure they can vouch for roleplaying ability and sticking to the rules. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back