What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Neighbour (DENIED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighbour

Dear Admins 

Neighbour has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [PFE] George
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198101359448
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198101359448
Date & Time you was banned:: 12:30 19/09/15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): No name given
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I have no idea, I'm just baffled.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: I couldn't find the rule, however the ban message said "hack #38"
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I am extremely confused as to why I am banned. The message says about hack #38, but I don't understand about why this is. As a name wasn't given, I really hope this isn't a rogue admin messing about trolling, and I expect it wouldn't be. I spawned in Agios, brought a backpack, tabbed out for a few seconds to reply to a facebook message, i go back in and I had been banned?! I can't think of any explanation for this, so please, whoever banned me, please enlighten me as to why you have!
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back