What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Neighbour (Unbanned: 05/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighbour

Dear Admins 

Neighbour has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [PFE] George
Your Steam Profile ID: NeighbourG
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198101359448
Date & Time you was banned:: 03/09/15 Around 1:30
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Neo
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I combat logged
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: There was no other way I could have got out of the situation. I had to leave for one of the biggest factors of my future. I received a call from one of the best schools in SE London to tell me I had a place (at which point I was outside weed processing and forced myself to go AFK), and they told me to come to the school Sixth Form within the next 40 mins to enroll my place, which required me to get ready and leave within 5 minutes. Obviously, this is the greatest opportunity for my future, ever. When I returned to the computer to log off, I found myself restrained and surrounded by police with my friends along side me, I have no idea what happened whilst I was AFK. So i returned to the game to the officer's surprise and '//' noted to them that I had to leave immediately, and therefore they should charge me with whatever they wanted or jail etc. They then told me that if I did that my chopper will be scrapped (which it was even before I left even though it contained no drugs etc which is also bad behavior from the officers), as well as threatening to report me for logging. After continuously trying to explain the situation for a few minutes, I gave up and obviously took the option for my actual future, the thing that could be the difference of me being on par with a Kavala Hobo, or a well paid, happy man, with an enjoyable job. My future, or a threat from the cops. What would anyone have chosen? I think it is completely unjust and unfair even from my explanation to the officers, and my reasoning is completely just due to the importance and having no other choice. I can provide plenty of documents to prove my requirement to leave and I hope you understand the choice and priority to log. Thanks
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers lads. At least people actually understand. But it's a waiting game...

Was nothing to do with "police being too quick". If you cant be online, don't be online. You were warned it would be classed as combat logging as we have no evidence the other contrary. Completely ruined it for the police on scene. We tried to offer you a way out, and you were not replying.....

So Have any proof?

Proof received. 

Unbanned, and will not be on record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back