What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Neighbour (Unbanned: 27/08/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neighbour

Dear Admins 

Neighbour has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: FSNeighbour
Your Steam Profile ID: NeighbourG
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198101359448
Date & Time you was banned:: 25/08/15 3:00AM
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Thesoldier
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Apparently I was exploiting the GZ in Kavala
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 6F) If you are in active combat you are unable to run into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I was unaware that we parked our trucks in a greenzone, nor do I agree that what I broke the rule. When I was in the greenzone (which I wasn't even aware I was in), I was not in active combat, we just walked to the drug dealer and got killed whilst there. Therefore, at no point were we in active combat in the greenzone. However that isn't really my point, I didn't even know I was in a greenzone, nor did I think what we did in the zone was an offence as all we did was park our trucks. Hopefully, you understand this and are able to act upon this. I have been a member now for around a week and really enjoy the ALUK server and met some great people, it would be  a real shame to see this end early for a small mistake. Thanks.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back