What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - NerVez - 06/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerVez

In-game Name
NerVez

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned when I initiated on another player of the server, in which I proceeded to countdown which qualifies as poor rp, the player then began to run away at which point I shot and killed the player I initiated on.

Why should we unban you ?
After I was banned I saught other roleplay servers and finally found one, I played on this server for a while now and have made myself into a medic and an officer of Altis. And by doing all of this it has increased my skill as a member of the roleplay community and making me much more confident that I won't break any rules again. Even though I've grown friendships over on my other roleplay server, I still miss the ones I made on here, and I would like to ask the admins to forgive me and give me a second chance, a chance that if they give me I won't disappoint them with.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You received your ban for RDM. You also got issued another ban for combat logging in this report

Its been two months now and you think that you have it in you to follow our rules?

Please quote all the rules you broke in both reports and explain them to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

RDM is when you kill another player without you or them giving any initiation/roleplay.

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

Combat logging is a rule implemented to stop players from interrupting since if a person was to randomly disappear it would break the roleplay. It's also there to stop people from getting their gear back after leaving because they were handcuffed or killed.

What is your plan if you return back to the server? 

My plan is to become a rebel once again and find a gang to join so that I can have a fun time on the server.

Let's say we put in you a situation again where you are going to rob someone.
After reading the rules and hopefully understanding them. How would you do it? How would the dialogue look like. Be creative.

Me: Put your hands on your head or I will blow your head right off.

Him: Please don't I have a family and I'm barely making ends meet.

Me: I don't give two shits about your family, because if you don't put your hands on your head your kids won't have a father anymore!

Him: Okay, okay, please don't shoot me. *Hands on head*

Me: *Robs him* Congrats your kids have a father for a bit longer. *Runs off*

You are new to the server and you made a mistake. I am hoping you have learned from this mistake now. However, If you make a mistake again like this you will not be returning for an extended period of time.

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back