What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Nightwish - 08/28/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwish

In-game Name
NightWish

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/15/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.
RDM 2.2

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So you guys wanted effort, here is the story with the all details. It was like a month ago, me and my friend were at the Metal Exports and waiting for people to come and we were going to rob them. Everything was fine, a guy came with a truck we waited a bit for him to sell his stuff than I started to rob him, he didn't even said one word to me. While I was robbing him my friend was scout and he told me that he saw a car than the car stopped right next to me while the robbery. It was friend of the guy that we were robbing which we didn't know. And I shot his vehicle just once and to air 4-5 times as warning shots to make him go away because he stopped right next to me. I thought shooting someone else's vehicle just once was okay because they were supposed to be warning shots. After like 1-2 minutes the guy we robbed went away than his friend sneaked behind us and killed me and my friend. Afterwards we reported that guy for RDM than somehow admins said it was self-defense what he was done, what I've done was ''clearly'' RDM than I got banned. I guess you guys meant this by effort.

Why should we unban you ?
You guys should unban me because, I was trying to not to broke the rules most of the time. This one wasnt even RDM at all, I thought shooting literally just ''once'' to someone else's vehicle wasnt RDM and just warning shots, I am sorry for that. I read the rules before I start but still, you cant keep all the rules in your mind. It would be nice If I can get unbanned because this server was the only server that playable in these days...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Why should we unban you ?
I'm pretty done with this server actually. The rules are really good the rules are the only reason I'm playing on this server but when the admins are unfair there's no actual reason to play on this server. I didn't do anything wrong and this ban is totally unfair. So I guess this is enough...
Your attitude has changed a lot since your first appeal, do you understand what you did was against server rules. If so could you please quote and explain the rule you broke in your own words?

Your attitude has changed a lot since your first appeal, do you understand what you did was against server rules. If so could you please quote and explain the rule you broke in your own words?
I always knew what I've done was against the rules but I was pretty mad at you guys. I was mad because, I got killed and probably an RDM and reported him and the admins were like he just did self defense, you RDM'ed, you're the RDM'er...

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

I broke this rule by just shooting someone else's vehicle just once as a warning shot because he stopped right next to me while a robbery. Also, he was the friend the guy that I was just robbing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your comment 

admins were like he just did self defense, you RDM'ed, you're the RDM'er...
Doesn't fill me with confidence, it sounds like you still seem like you was in the wrong?

is that true? 

Your comment 

Doesn't fill me with confidence, it sounds like you still seem like you was in the wrong?

is that true? 
What I have done was wrong I totally accept that but, I'm still thinking that what that guy has done was wrong as well. I was robbing his friend, he stopped right next to me I shot his car and he just drove away. After like 1.5 mins he came back by walking and sneaked behind us with a pistol and killed us without saying anything.

Can you please quote me the rule regarding 'Warning Shots' just so you're absolutely clear on when warning shots are an appropriate course of action.

Can you please quote me the rule regarding 'Warning Shots' just so you're absolutely clear on when warning shots are an appropriate course of action.
[SIZE=medium]''(3.8.2) As any other party: Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action.''[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] I read the rules like 3 times but this is the only thing about warning shots and its about aircraft warning shots. But after this ban, I learned that I shouldn't shoot someone else's vehicle or shoot towards to them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I have one question though, I was robbing someone else, a friend of him came with a car and stopped right next to me, I shot his vehicle just once he drove away and after like 1.5-2 minutes the guy came by walking, sneaked behind us and killed both of us without saying literally ''nothing''.  Like I accept that I should not shoot his vehicle but still Is that actually self defense?[/SIZE]

As a matter of fact it was little over a minute between you shooting the car and him returning to shoot you, at this point in time, you were still in an active combat stance, weapon raised and taking cover so it was clear to me that you were expecting at least some form of retaliation. 

Could you also explain your metagaming of the restart via steam message, you used the information passed to you via steam message about the restart both OOC and then used that information to inform in character decisions:

eb3415eea3ea1cf940cb2165592ff0aa.png

The reason we were using Steam chat was It was like middle of the night while that was happening, we should've used group chat though.  And about that restart thing... Well, its clearly Metagaming i dont have much to say about that because I cant. I am just sorry for that and it will not happen again.

So now it's two rule breaks...

Quote me the rule of metagaming and explain it in your own words. 

[SIZE=medium](4.1) Side Chat - Using intelligence gained on side chat to influence actions in game. Punishment is a kick/ban. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](4.2) Name Tags - You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags or keychains. Police, NHS and UNMC ranks (only ranks!) are fine, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.) (Punishment is a kick/ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](4.3) Scouting teamspeak - Searching through Teamspeak to see what police/rebels are doing (e.g. Seeing police are in Bank/Hostage operation room, then acting on this information) (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](4.4) If you are restrained and communications have been removed you must not be active on any other forms of communications other than direct chat. (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](4.5) Using the stats.Roleplay.co.uk stats page to gain information about players or gangs and then use that information ingame is considered metagaming. (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](4.6) Stream Sniping - If you are on the server or have a friend on the server do not watch someone who is live streaming on our server and use their location information or information from that stream to meet up with them/kill them etc (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](4.7) Using out of game communications to encourage other players to log on and sway the result of an event or roleplay situation is forbidden. Similarly, joining the server using metagamed information is forbidden. (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Metagaming isnt good for RP. It is like checking restart times, calling out people by their name tags, using out of server comms to give information, using stats to rob people and some other stuff like that. 

You've shown to me that you understand the rules and I'm sure you are now aware the unban appeal process is not something you wish to repeat. Please make sure you follow the server rules in future.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back