What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - NIKOLOVSKI562 - 29/12/17(Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1kolovski

In-game Name
[LF] NIKOLOVSKI

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
28/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
SGT Alfred

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I Was Banned Becuse I RDM a Guy .Becuse my Gang member was kidnap and was trying to save him. i was Thinking That I can Kill Him WITHOUT saying Anythink And I Did kill him and Than I Was Trying To talk to Him but He didnt Answer (Probably Speaking to somebody else) and Thats It Im realy Sorry about it.

Why should we unban you ?
hello,i should be Unban becuse Im New On arma (5days) And My Friends Say What I need To Do Thats Why I have been ban Im Realy Sorry And I wont Happen Again.
and I Love That Server becuse Everybody is Nice and If you ask him somethink they thell you im realy sorry i can Pay to the Guy That i RDM him some money becuse i relize that is My Bad
Thanks.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Thats why i was banned And Im realy sorry about what hapened.I know what i did wrong and im not hiding it.And If I will get a opportunity I will never do that again.I was speaking with Friends and They Thell me What i need to say And do Next Time.

You should know yourself what you are going to say to them this server is about high quality roleplay and I don't feel like you can provide it just yet do you agree or do you think you can provide good quality roleplay that you do yourself and not your friends

i Know i can provide quality RP because i have learned from this mistake and as much as i love RP i want to start it playing again. I've read all the rules and I understand them now. I know i shouldn't RDM and it won't happen again. If I get 1 more chance I won't screw it up.

so tell me what do you need to do next time before opening fire, 
and give me a example of what you will say? 

Before you take action(take shots or threaten with life) you need to give some roleplay. That means you should back everything up with a good story. For example I would say that he's got a nice truck and i would speak a few words with him about the weather and the landscape around us. Then I would say: "there are harsh times, the taxes are big and my family is starving. I'm sorry but I'm doing this for my family. Please put your hands up, that's a robbery." And than I would rob of  open fire It The Guy Doesnt Cooparate.

I should hope that even if the guy begins to verbally protest at the idea of giving you all of his stuff, you will hear him out and go with the flow of roleplay to an extent, before shooting him/her.

However, I do feel as though you are along the right tangent here..

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back