What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - NimmerN - 09/18/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NimmerN

In-game Name
NimmerN

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for RDM. I told a police car to stop or the tires will be shot, so I shot at the back left tire, but the bullet bounced (ricochet) and killed the driver. I jumped into the police/rebel liaison room, explained myself, thought it was solved, 4 days later Vladic asked me to come onto team-speak with squeaky and we both got banned for RDM.
My shadow-play bugged out so it only lasted for 4-5 seconds, so I couldn't prove it and because of that I was banned (straight up RDM) but it wasn't but I couldn't prove the ricochet because I didn't have recording. So it was the right decision by Vladic.

Why should we unban you ?
I've never been banned before, and I don't really want to burn any bridges. I'm simply playing the game because it's fun and I enjoy roleplaying. I was a bit mad about the situation but took some weeks of to cool off. (I don't know if the date is correct). Hope you can forgive me for the situation, everybody can do mistakes. Thanks. [PLF] NimmerN

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a well known member over here, NimmerN, I was rather shocked to see you banned for RDM. 

Is it possible that you also didn't give the driver enough time to stop the car?

game Name
NimmerN

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your ow
The car was stopped at the spot, IMO it was his choice to drive away, I never meant to shoot to kill anyone inside that car since I only wanted to take out the tire, if I had a video that could prove this it would make it a lot easier for me to explain this too you and everyone else. But I don't feel like I shot to early from my POV.

Quoted you @SI Tampaxit came up as I quoted myself .....

@NimmerN i will unban you under the condition of not using a firearm for 3 days. do you agree?

I'll agree too that, but why I'm I getting a weapon restriction if I may ask?

You been in community for a long time now. you should know better. you were banned by vladic for rdm. if you cannot prove that you are innocent that means you
got ban for a valid reason. i want you to focus mainly on roleplay for a bit.

Unbanned 23/09/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back