What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - NimmerN - 12/29/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NimmerN

In-game Name
NimmerN

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Info

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I gave some cops terrible RP, which led into a gunfight, and it became a bait scenario.

Why should we unban you ?
I've always played on this server, I think I got about over 1000 Hours+ on RPUK. Since PLF left the community, I've just went downhill with my RP, I've never been banned before they went away. Everything went downhill, so I want to work on my roleplay, and play solo (No gang related) I will work on my RP, show people that im not that "guy" who always gets in trouble, I'll even take a punishment were I will not go with a gun for some weeks, because I need it so I can work on my roleplay, and do some roleplay scenarios and get fun again, I hope you can take my words for this!
Cheers NimmerN!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue is NimmerN, your previous ban RDM, this ban Poor RP. 

At what point do we draw the line, repeat offences are a clear sign you are not interested, yet I'm willing to give you a chance.

What assurances can you give us if we let you back this won't happen again? 

To be honest with you, I can only give you my word, and hope you accept it, but I can give some points on what I want to work on.

• I want to work on my RP.
  • Get things to end in RP.
  • Try to make funny solo RP scenarios.
  • Try to get myself more on the recommend players list.
I got some personal stuff I want to work on ingame aswell, that you will notice if I get unbanned.

Happy new year! NimmerN

I've known you a while now which is why I will leave someone else to deal with the end of this appeal but for now, but I feel as though I should ask you:

What in your own words, does the rule for RDM mean?

I've known you a while now which is why I will leave someone else to deal with the end of this appeal but for now, but I feel as though I should ask you:

What in your own words, does the rule for RDM mean?
What it means, is that you should give the person(s) the quality of roleplay you would like to get, and give them the time to respond to your demands, if you mean the other way around what rdm is, then it would be shooting a person or persons without any form of roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back