What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - NIrish Andrew - 06/11/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
[rM] N'Irish Andrew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
[rM] blanket ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned because a certain few members of the gang I was part of (raw material) decided when they were about to get banned to go and do some very stupid things, which has now led to me being banned and a few other members.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned because what the few certain members done was completely wrong and just downright toxic, I was never part of what was happening as I have been away from my pc for over a week now, Once I found out what they had done I've stopped contact with all of the ones involved, I do not wish to have contact with any of these people as I don't want them to effect my place in this community, I've been here a while and I don't want it to stop here I want to continue the journey within this community and keep on going.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did it all go wrong hey!

Jamz and Fetty shown there maturity levels when there time ran out, The community is a much better place without them... unfortunately they left issues for RM as I personally think the abuse ran far deeper than I think.

RM members who are blanket banned and do not have a lifetime ban against there name can rejoin on the basis that they cut tie with these very immature people and agree to a full profile reset.

May sound a little harsh but I do not believe for a second that no one in RM knew what Jamz was upto, Therefore for the fairness of the community it will be a case of starting again.

I completely understand they built them selves a good reputation over  a period of time and within seconds it was gone, all ties are cut with these players as I don't want people like that to have anything to do with me, as for the terms of the unban I completely understand and accept themfully I'm just grateful for the chance to stay within the community.

Can you take your steam profile off private for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back