What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Niyorah - 06/30/2017 (Unbanned 05/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niyorah

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
[P] LCpl. Niyorah

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/29/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
(7.1.3) Killing and executing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
After reviewing my recording off my initiation i realize that it was very terrible (my only initiation was "put your hands up or you will be shot")
which is quite the fail RP, and i can see why you banned me for it, this sort of initiation has happened to me in the past, and roleplay wise it’s not fun.

And i knew i said it too him while initiation, but i really thought i started my initiation off “The right way” i really did, as i said in the beginning it was only after reviewing my recording
i realized how bad my initiation actually was.

Why should we unban you ?
When the admin Bobby (TIk tak) teleported me away and explained the situation, i did agree with him that my initiation might be considered bad initiation (keep in mind at that time i thought i did a better initiation than what i actually did)
but even when i thought my initiation was better than what it actually was, i considered it bad, not ban worthy, just worse than what my standards are when it comes to initiating on people.

I’ve been a part of this community since 2014 and to be fair, i should’ve known better and in the future i’ll do better
All i can say is i hope you give me a second chance to play within your community and i promise this kinda thing will never happen again.

My conversation with Tik Tak got cut short due to server restart, i would’ve liked to have had the chance to finish it before my ban went out

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

My conversation with Tik Tak got cut short due to server restart, i would’ve liked to have had the chance to finish it before my ban went out
You could contact tiktak on teamspeak in order to finish your conversation, Why did you not do this? 

After the restart i tried logging back in to finish our conversation but was already banned, and when you have been banned your not suppose to talk to admins about unbans

• Do not contact admins via PM or on Team-speak about unbans! 
If i went to TS it would essentially be about that.

+ he was live streaming at that time (i was informed about it after the fact)

alright fair enough. 
Playing as a rebel can become very static, using the same intiation over and over. and it can happen people will drop 
in the quality of it. 
how will you try to prevent that your quality of rp drops in the future? 

- Think the initiation through before i actually rob someone, be more relaxed about it and try and make it fun.

- try and use the situation if there is one happening, and initiate around that. 

for example the guy i robbed which led to my ban, he fired his weapon by accident, i could've RP'd that his a danger to the  civilians and i need to confiscate the weapon etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
so if we choose to unban you would you be able to follow our server and forum rules from now on ? 

Alright i hope this you only offense you will make. 
Dont let me regret my decision. 

UNBANNED 05/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back