What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - nl0wnr - 12/05/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nl0wnr

In-game Name
Nl0wnr

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/25/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
WHOISDAN/NEO

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
RDM. There were people who wanted to rob me, i fled but when they came close i killed one without roleplay. I should've warned them first.

Why should we unban you ?
I've been banned at 25-11-2015 it's been a year now and i know i was wrong. It was my first mistake after playing for a long long time on this server. I really enjoyed playing with everyone on this server and never had any problems with anybody. Always followed the rules always roleplayed but i just made 1 mistake. I really liked this server and would like to enjoy it again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please give a description, in your own words, of the rule you broke. 

Hello Tampax,

The rule i broke is shooting at someone without using roleplay and without having a valid reason to shoot. In this case i had a reason, but i didn't apply roleplay. I'm sorry for that, i've played for a very long time on this server and always used propper roleplay. I made a mistake once and it won't happen again. I've had lot's of friends on this server, and would really like to come rp with you guys again. 

I would warn the other players who would try to rob me that i will shoot in self defence if they dont stop chasing me. 

Roleplay is everything. Are you ready to follow the rules in the future? @nl0wnr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back