What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - noahk - 12/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahk

In-game Name
Ahmed Al Fadji Abraham

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think there are a couple of reasons I was banned, first of, I said a racistic slur in-game forgetting I had the push to talk off which led to a warning. I know i am fully responsible of making sure that i have push to talk on/off and i greatly regret saying it. The second reason I believe I was banned, was because me and some other dudes on the server had a party at Poseidon's south border, and one guy fled from the Poseidon and jumped in a helicopter flying away, and all of the Poseidon members proceeded to shoot at the helicopter, and I thought i had the right to shoot him while he was in the helicopter so I just shot 3-5 bullets with my gun not really thinking I would headshot him from the distance I was away from him (ca 400-500M).

Why should we unban you ?
I deeply regret my mistakes and what I did, It was very irresponsible of me thinking that I could be flexible with the rules of the server. I truly hope I could be able to play in the server again, and I would do anything to be able to, even if it would mean having my character wiped. I've been a part of the community for 1 year+ and I've enjoyed everything, interactions with, citizens and law enforcement, robbing stores, selling diamonds, roleplaying with friends and even just cruising around in a Qijing. I know I probably won't get unbanned because I know the rules on this server are very strict and that I had gotten a warning already for my bad usage of the language as mentioned earlier.
I hope to get a response,
//Noah

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Alright then @noahk could you please start out by doing the following
Reading both reports that got accepted towards you those being <

Describing the situation and what you think you've done wrong that lead to your ban and explain what you would do differently next time
Could you also please quote the rule(s) you think you've broken and explain why we have them enforced on our server?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back