What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - NOT CSI Dredd - 11/01/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dredd

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
DI Stevie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/11/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
1.6 - Connected to Jamz/Oneshot

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
This is a post on DI Stevie's behalf: I was banned for connecting to a TS server owned by a previous community member who had recently been banned.

Why should we unban you ?
The only reason I joined the TS server I mention was to enquire as to why he was banned. I didn't join the server to cause any kind of fuss or to make any attempt at soiling the name of this community which I played for a substantial length of time before my ban. I feel that my ban was actioned very hastily and that a quick conversation would have revealed that I meant no harm.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to close this straight away, I personally know that you had no ill will against the community and were simply caught up in a storm of shit. Hindsight is 2020 and at the time it was only done this way was to remove any immediate threat to the community and be done with it.

I see it only fit that the ban be lifted at this point as you were and are no threat or trouble against the community. 

Welcome back

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back