What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Nuclear - 18/10/17 (Unbanned 25/10/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear

In-game Name
Pfc. Nuclear [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
18/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
(7.2.2) Filling your vehicle up with gold bars from the treasury without going outside the building is considered exploiting (Punishment is a permanent ban)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Basicly UNMC was doing the bank operation . We planted the charge and i was loading the gold . There were 3 trucks parked 1 was right outside the door and the stupid thing i did is that i was filling that truck up while standing in the doorway so , after a few loads i get pulled aways and get told i cant be doing that and that i have to exit the HM completely which i was aware of but i thought that doorway is acceptable .I totaly take responsibility for my mistake and its totaly my fault for assuming things which i definetly wont repeat ever again since i definetly dont want to get banned for assuming stuff for sure.

Why should we unban you ?
Well since now i have been really carefull about the rules and always followed them (i know i got banned for VDM once long time ago but that was acidental wasnt even intentional), i am honestly really dissapointed over myself for making such a foolish mistake of assuming something is fine just because it appears that way. Well i think that i could also say that i am totaly inexperienced in doing an HM since this was basicly my second one and on my first one i was not even in the compound to see how people did it . I gotta say that i knew you have to exit the compound to fill the trucks but as stated above i assumed that the doorway is enough for some weird reason.Which again im really dissapointed over myself. I am sorry as i said to the Deleter the moment he told me so thats all from me and i will just wait for you to contact me for anything you will need , thanks for taking the time to read this .
-Nuclear

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

This rule is in place so that people do not abuse the fact that game mechanics allow filling of the trucks trough the walls and windows which leaves cops at a disadvantage of not being able to stop the gold from being loaded. By loading for example trough the window the cops cannot stop you since you never leave the safety of the building. The rule is there to ensure fair play and same conditions to all the sides involved in the Hm  (cops and rebels) . Also filling the truck trough the walls and windows would be very difficult to explain in real life aswell so this rule is there to ensure things like that cant happen since its imposible to give a reason how you put a gold bar trough the wall  (makes it more realistic).

i now see why i have been banned since beeing inside the doorway is still inside the building i gave myself advantage of cover over the cops that could not get a shoot on me . (wasnt doing it intentionally ) I am sorry for what i did .

-Nuclear

did you read the rules, and if we choose to unban you will you be able to follow them ? 

I have read the rules again a few times  and i know i will be able to follow them , and incase of next time doing something i havent done for a while on the server  i will make sure i have read the rules again before hand to make sure i know everything regards to the thing i am about to go and do. I will also keep track of any rules being changed during my time on the server to ensure im aware of everything and mistakes cant happen. Thank you for your time.

-Nuclear

Well if i am unsure of any rule i will go to staff help and ask them about the rule.Have done so in the past and it helped me a lot and havent broke that rule since.

-Nuclear

You got banned before for VDM. 
but that is almost a year ago. 
i read your whole appeal, And took everything into consideration. 
Therefore i will be unbanning you. 
Make sure to read the rules again, And follow them. 

UNBANNED, 25/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back