What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - OConnor - UNMC - 23/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcaz

In-game Name
Anatoly

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Alfred

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
About 7 months ago I was banned for VDM along with a few friends. what we did was crash vehicles into kavala square which was included with Blackfish hurons and jets and I am certain the reason I got banned was due to crashing into kavala. It was very stupid and I don't understand why we even thought of the idea, I suppose young and immature. We all got bored of playing arma and thought it was a fun thing to do but it clearly wasnt.

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to get unbanned due to the reason that i've simply just really gotten into arma again and I just can't get rid of the good memories i've got on the server cause they go back so many years and they are just stuck in my head and I honestly miss the Roleplay, and i've watched my friends play on the server as well as multiple old clips of mine, and i've also talked to an old friend of mine whose is in the police and he keeps asking me to come back and play but i've just kept telling him that im banned, but I miss the old times of roleplay and since I know a bunch of people who are in the police it just gives me the will to start over from a new mindset going into the roleplay, and to really think of my decisions before i I do them & consider the consequences, I have since getting banned matured a lot i’ve gotten a job since 5 months back and I am now really starting to properly appreciate my spare time and value it, so this will have me to really think before I act because with work, getting home and relaxing is the best thing in existence and I remember how calming and enjoyable RPUK and its community is. It really is the most mature one out there and i'd like to become part of it again, over 2000h played on the server and only good experiences. so having Roleplay as a retreat when I get home is something I miss alot. I was dumb enough to think i'd never come back to the arma even tho it the reason I bought a PC in the first place, and have 5400 hours played of it.

I know I broke the VDM rule which was a very dumb decisions that I made. I did it knowingly which lowers your trust in my maturity but since my job I have changed alot and I really do value my time of. and I would never do such a stupid and risky thing ever again. it was very childish and I do regret it!

I miss the roleplay and the great interaction of the community and at this point i'd honestly do anything within reason to get back into it, and I hope that I'll get one more chance cause I truly miss the good times. And my friends

As for everyone in the community I am really sorry for my actions and i hope to be given a chance to redeem and prove myself a good addition to this community and to Staff who work hard to keep this community the most mature one out the I really do apologize and I can't really do more than say i'm sorry and to prove myself if i'm given 1 more chance.

I give you all my most sincere apologies - Max

23/09/2018

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You have on record at least 300+ hours and you decide to pull this shit? Makes me really concerned the fact we had some trust in you back in UNMC and we bothered to waste our time on someone who would try and "Go out with a bang" or in this case "Psychos go out as Psychos" being one of your lots words. This seems to be a reoccuring theme from those now crawling back that decided to be part of these chilish acts that you have all matured since it happened and I find it hard to believe all of you have matured so tell me exactly, With you saying you have 2000 hours on the server plus another rough 3000 hours on Arma in general, why did you not just make a leaving post and keep it purely at that and not go ingame and ruin the experience for OTHER players. Players I might add that have nothing to do with you or any issues anyone in your gang would have had with another person or even staff so why should we allow you back on and pose a risk to more players?

With you saying you have 2000 hours on the server plus another rough 3000 hours on Arma in general, why did you not just make a leaving post and keep it purely at that and not go ingame and ruin the experience for OTHER players.
I did not make a leave post due to the fact that I thought I wouldn't come back at all, and due to that I just thought that I was completely done overall with Arma, and I wish that I had thought of my decisions before I did them and thought of what if I do want to come back? but I didn't, as stated above I had a completely different mindset half a year ago and in all honesty I can not remember why I was dumb enough to commit such a childish act, but I can strongly agree that it was a very dumb decision to have jumped in the vehicle and be part of the crash. my intentions were not to ruin it for anyone but have realised that I really did. back then I thought it would be a fun thing to do but I didn't think of the consequences.

we bothered to waste our time on someone who would try and "Go out with a bang" or in this case "Psychos go out as Psychos" being one of your lots words. This seems to be a reoccuring theme from those now crawling back that decided to be part of these chilish acts that you have all matured since it happened

I am not planning to be playing with the same group of players so it is just a coincidence that we are all doing it at the same time, and I would like to try to come back to the police force to be around a more mature group of people now that I have myself reached a more matured stage of my life. and whatever the count of my hours are on the server have been a great experience and I would like it to continue from a new start.

why should we allow you back on and pose a risk to more players?

I have realised my mistake and I have realised its severity, and thanks to that I know what I have done wrong and I have strongly learned from it, it was a very bad decision from my side, and instead of going with the groups decision I should have just thought of myself before committing this horrible act. And I have learned that no matter how bored I get or anything that ever happens in the future that think of the other players of the community instead of my own mind & thoughts, I have had a overall great time on this server including the UNMC and I apologies for everything that I have done, and I promise that it will never happen again I would like to show that I can be a valuable player to this community even after my mistakes. I learn from my mistakes and this has been my mistake and I have learned alot from it especially maturity wise

To make sure you aware fully aware of what you broke, please quote the rules broken with your take on how you understand them and finally why you believe we have these rules along with all the other rules.

To make sure you aware fully aware of what you broke, please quote the rules broken with your take on how you understand them and finally why you believe we have these rules along with all the other rules.
(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

My take on the rule is "Under no circumstances are vehicles allowed to be used as a weapon or tool to harm other individuals or vehicles"

This rule is there to keep the quality standards of roleplay at a high level. And to stop people from unnecessarily ruin the roleplay quality for others and to instead of instantly ramming a vehicle to instead be forced to be apart of a roleplay scenario

And for the rest of the rules are there to keep the roleplay to a maximum level of quality and overall a enjoyable environment and realistic common sense of actions.

There is another rule which you missed and has relevance to this situation, 1.7. If you could do that one as well I'll have a look again tomorrow unless another staff member does and has more questions for you.

There is another rule which you missed and has relevance to this situation, 1.7. If you could do that one as well I'll have a look again tomorrow unless another staff member does and has more questions for you.
(1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers.
My view of the rule is to "Have common sense and do not commit any rulebreaks that could have a possibility to harm anyone in anyway including Swearing, breaking rules, or to bully people"

what about this?

do you think "don't dive bomb helis and crash cars into kavala" comes under common sense rule?

Dont plan a mass VDM spree with your gang?
Do you think "don't dive bomb helis and crash cars into kavala" comes under common sense rule?
Yes, I would say that "don't dive bomb helis and crash cars into kavala" Comes under the rule of common sense due to the fact that it is a stupid thing and it is common sense to not do it. And it is also common sense not to troll people, I missed putting it in the first response I apologies.

So you want to go out with a bang. 
Now you are here asking to come back. 
Tell us what are your plans here? 
And what will happen next time you want to leave the community? again with a bang? 

Last edited by a moderator:
So you want to go out with a bang. 
Now you are here asking to come back. 
And what will happen next time you want to leave the community? again with a bang? 
My plans moving forward are to join the police again, I have been in there before and I really do miss it even if I never got to PC, the experience I had was great, id like to focus on getting back into the police force and the be a good member of the community and start of from a fresh & clean mind. Due to my past bad decisions I will wholeheartdly do my best to proove myself worthy of such a spot and make sure my quality of roleplay  is as good as it can be, I would like to go forward later on to join NPAS and Potentially NCA, in the west altis police constab.

The next time I would have a thought of leaving I would like any other member I would instead of "Going out with a bang" I would make a leave letter on the forums or just take a small break and inform the people needing to know of the info, and ill let them know whats going on.

There is one final thing I hope that gets across as well, you will be given a chance to redeem yourself and prove you really are here to stay (or leave peacefully at least in the near future) and that you should take this opportunity to use your own experience and regrets and explain them to anyone you may come across in the future that gets these grand ideas of going out with a bang and ensuring they understand how much of a mistake that would be for themselves and how much of an absolute child they would make themselves out to be by ruining the experience of the playerbase who come here to have fun, not to have some dickhead fly their airframe into them and VDM or have a rule broken against them in any other manner. Some people seem to have this notion that by going and killing random people it gets them some sort of "revenge" or "middle finger" against people they have a grudge against which is also normally staff members but funnily enough it does not whatsoever as it is not that persons experience being ruined in any matter.

Take this appeal onboard, don't make me regret unbanning you and giving the chance to reintegrate into the community. Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back