What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ofek Tetro - 03/26/2017 (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Soxer

In-game Name
Bobby Soxer

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/15/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Fluqi

Reason given for your ban.
Duplicating guns

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for duplicating guns and by that gaining advantage on other players among the server.
I was very very very oblivious about it as I thought I will never be caught, and of course I was acting stupidly.
Only now after I realized how much people like me ruin these kinds of servers I feel bad and disappointed at myself for what I did and I want to apologize.
Not only for breaking the server rules, also for wasting the admins time and ruining other player's fun.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me for a multiple reason that I will mention.
In the last month I was just thinking about what I've done and how STUPID I was acting.
I was dumb ( I admit it ) for duping... I am much more grown now and understand what I did is very wrong and destroys the fun for other people.
I am always keeping good vibes among the players I am playing with.
I fill like I am smarter now, and I won't cause any more trouble as I realized how dumb I was and how oblivious I was to my actions.
I love this community so much, and I can not live without it. I had my best Role-Playing scenarios in this great server where people are nice to you and all around you are having a blast of a time playing here.
I can't even tell you how many times I had bad days then hopped on TS and the server and it changed my whole mood because I was around nice people.
I also think you should unban me because I think that I can bring more happiness to the server by freestyle rapping, great encounters and so on, I will never forget the moments when I was rapping in the server to multiple amount of people, just having a great time and telling jokes and many many more encounters some are good some are bad but I always had fun.
I want to mention again that I am feeling so sorry and dumb for wasting admin's time and ruining the fun experience on this server for other players, hope you can all forgive me and give me a final chance and I will never do stupid things like that or break any of the server rules from the smallest to the largest.
Just in case this appeal gets approved I will ask admins to reset my player stats and everything since I do not want to gain advantage on other players here.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You were caught ban evading, and made an appeal in which you tried to blatantly lie to us. 

Feel free to appeal in 6 months time - I can't promise anything though.

Denied - Permanent Ban issued. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back