What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - oweno_Unban - 11/01/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

oweno_Unban

In-game Name
oweno

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
16/10/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
(1.6) Community ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned for disrespecting a staff member and going out of my way to send an email with the content "fuck you" which was a really childish move on my behalf.

Why should we unban you ?
I am ready to be part of the community again,

I was going through a tough time from personal reasons which now I'm doing much better. I took a small break from gaming due to the 1.6 (only game I was playing) and I needed that as it was the only thing I was doing all day and it was stressing me out without myself knowing it. I have even went over the emails I replied to again and I have got to admit that it was pretty stupid and immature of myself. I have let my emotions take over, which from this I have learned that it makes you do things that you should not do which is not acceptable.

Now that I have progressed to the next year in my college studies last week, I am doing a lot better and I am managing my time better.
It would be nice getting a second chance to be part of the community.

From this I have learned a lesson and I apologize for everything that I have done wrong.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, 

As you have been 1.6'd post mass unban any attempt at appeal must be sent through to email@roleplay.co.uk

Thank you, 
Qrow. 

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back