What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - PapaSmurphy (Unbanned - Accidental.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSmurphy

Staff Team
Staff Team
In-game Name
PapaSmurphy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/27/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
TheSoldier

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I believe I was banned by association, in the clip it shows some random running him over and it was not me I do not even own a zamak. I was in the area however LCN AL has assumed that I was in the zamak.

Why should we unban you.
I was falsely accused, not involved with the situation directly and the evidence does not show me at all or even once within the clip.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I reviewed the video again thought I saw a tilde key, unfortunately you're correct the video does not show you being identified.

So you deny having any involvement, I would like to ask @Ali Eif a mistake in identity was made.

Yes this is correct I was not involved directly. Nor was I driving. I did turn up after the ordeal happened maybe this is why he got mixed up.

It had to be a mistake in identity when this was kicking off i was dealing with the Squirrel incident, I was talking to papa via teamspeak whilst i was off the game and the only person talking to other people was Mad Dawg their was no exchange of planning. and as far as i can see what Mad Dawg did was taking advantage of the situation at hand which i can fully understand.

I reviewed the video again thought I saw a tilde key, unfortunately you're correct the video does not show you being identified.

So you deny having any involvement, I would like to ask @Ali Eif a mistake in identity was made.
Due to their assosiacition and him being in the area i thought it was him. Mistake in identity might be true. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Unbanned

Apologies for the mistake, will not go on record, and added some funds in your account for compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back