What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Patrik Pirnat - 29/12/17(Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik Pirnat

In-game Name
[LF] Patrik

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
SGT Alfred

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i initiated with ˝Put your hands up Or we will shoot at you!˝ and thats isnt a good enough initiation. Me and my friend were trying to rob at altis metal exports and when we initiated we got shoot by his gang members and then we got restrained by and admin after that he took us somewhere privatley and told us what we did wrong and the we got banned. (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Why should we unban you ?
Now i understand how to initiate better i even talked to an staff member on ts about that and he helped me understand how ti initiate better. I think i should get another chance becuse i really like that server and i got banned without warning. I think I should be unbanned because now I understand that what I did wrong. If i get unbanned and when i will be in the next robbery situation i will take my time and talk to the guy I want to rob and after a bit of talk befor he leaves i would pull my gun out, tell him that this is a robbery and ask him if he can put his hands up and if he tries to run he will get shoot. I hope you unban me because i really like this server. This was my first ban and I got kicked once before because me and my gang were at hospital and i had my gun in my backpack and i pulled it out by an accident and got instantly kicked.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So I get that you were doing this more often and you got banned for it in the end. So why would you not do this anymore in the future and why did you think it was oke to do so in the past? Do you think it is quality roleplay to say "hands up or get shot?"

Yes i was doing that often and yes i got banned for it.I dont think anymore that ˝hands up or get shot˝ is quality rp but i was stupid and tried to get money easy way. In the past I was playing on alot of other rp servers but they werent really good. Admins were abusing and alot of other things and I always used ˝Put your hands up or get shot˝ and never got banned. But on this server i didn´t read the rules carefully and I really love that this server is the best server I have played on and I have over 700h on Arma.

We always end up being the "Best server ever", but only after people get banned, seems strange that...

You admit yourself that you were doing it constantly, so, if you were to get unbanned, what would you do differently? How could we be sure you wouldn't just start doing it again later on down the line?

If i get unbanned and If I would rob I would initiate diffrent way than before I would try to talk to the person before robbing him.And then after few minutes i would pull my gun out and tell him that this is a robbery and than i ask him to put his hands up and if he would try to run away that i would shoot him. I wont just say like before "put your hands up or get shoot" . I wont initiate like that ever again i have learned my lession. If i get an unbann i will be careful to not make anymore rulebreaks. I finnaly found a good rp server and i realy enjoyed playing on it till the ban. I think that if I get an unban I wont rob as much as before and try to  get the money diffrent way with runs or somethink.

being banned is not only a punishment, We also want you to learn something. 
i will link you a forumpost hopefully, you will get a good view, About the rp we expect on our servers. 

so hopefully this will be helpfull. 
Also can you Quote me the rule you think you broke? 

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Right, this is your final chance. Commit any rules breaks of a similar nature in the near future and you're gone for atleast 6 months, ok?

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back