What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - [PAV] DA7K - 02/25/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handy

Unlinked
In-game Name
[PAV] DA7K

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Management

Reason given for your ban.
PAV Blanket Ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to my leadership and par-taking in poor roleplay incident regarding pavilion

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me as I have been a member of this community for over 1 and half years, and for the majority of this time I was known for my quality roleplay and obedience of the rules. I started to slip when influenced by other members who were known for especially crap roleplay. I understand where I have gone wrong, and in the future I will endeavour to keep my roleplay at very high standard and discard anyone who doesn't agree with that. Once I am sorry for my mistakes, all I am asking for is another chance. This community has become my home, and I hope to rectify my mistakes and put this behind me.

(I have posted this for Dark as he is unable to make his own request for some reason, and he has asked me to.)
Thanks
DA7K

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get a screenshot of the error message that DA7K gets when he tries to make an appeal?

Was my google authenticator, all sorted now though. 

You say, the people you were with was known for "Especially crap Roleplay" why did you keep being around them, when you knew and probably experienced this?

At the end of the day In my opinion, if they are known for bad roleplay, I would still be around them seems most of those people have been my friends since the day I joined the server. Not to mention, when the poor initiation happened to cause the blanket ban I wasn't involved in either of the incidents. (not sure why it wasn't in the appeal) 

Normally when I was around such poor roleplay wouldn't happen, I would always try and make sure that other people get a good initiation in before or amount of roleplay before a gunfight started, however this time it never. The reason I played with all these people even though I knew they didn't Roleplay too well is because they're my friends and personally don't believe in leaving them for a reason as such. As i said previously when i was around i tried to make it as best as i could but I'm not going to try and control someone. 

You seem to be trying to dodge the fact that you made a troll appeal. You want to elaborate on that a bit? We get a lot to deal with on the forums as it is without someone who has just been blanket banned going and being an idiot. It doesn't help your case so can you go into what possessed you to do that?

Not dodging it at all, wasn't asked anything about it. It wasn't intended to be a 'troll' appeal I just put zero effort into it seems I believe I wasn't involved in any of the poor initiation which Maiko and another member of Pavilion did to get the ban. Not to mention that we were blanket banned from issues from when Invictia was a gang which I thought was confusing seems it was different gang, with around 3 Invictia members in. 

I guess you could see see it as a troll appeal however I just put no effort in and did it in a immature way, which I shouldn't have done and just explained myself in the appeal. I understand it would have wasted a lot managements or staffs time. 

if you wanted to get unbanned, why would you put no effort in? your actions confuse me. You claim confused and state "3 Invictia members in" but in hole you have been in with groups of people who have done Poor RP let's be honest. So my question for you is what will you do to change this and if you are playing with others who are doing said poor stuff, what will you do?

I will make sure the people I am with are performing to good standards and making sure they roleplay very well. Also, I play to join a gang with a few Ex higher UNMC players and they say we cannot just go for gunfights and we need to roleplay so i will fit their criteria and play properly and follow the rules. 

Your first game ban in well over 6 months but you were also forum banned at the end of last year. You do seem to keep getting yourself into trouble and causing issues around here but for a long time I would speak for you being a really fair guy and as far as I can tell, providing a quality of roleplay. What changed?

I've had a think about this one and you've been questioned quite extensively. I feel to an extent that you are simply saying what we want to hear but regardless of that I can see merit in giving you a shot to stand by your words. I suggest you hold your word as we won't be quite so lenient if you found yourself banned again, blanket or otherwise.

Against my better judgement... I'd ask that you don't let me down dark...

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back