What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - PC Cam - 12/30/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

c4mmm

In-game Name
Pvt. Cam [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/30/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
I think whistling in side chat 

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
apparently i was whilstling in side chat whilst everyone was stuck on spawn island, first of all from recall I believe I was not whistling but I was talking to the other like 50-75 people that were also stuck on the island along me.

Why should we unban you ?
well first of all I believe I didn't  do anything wrong and if I did do anything wrong i wasn't disturbing anybody's experience playing on the server at all, because I could also hear people screaming in side chat and I can assure you if I slightly spoke or done anything like that, I was not ruining anybody's experience playing on the server one bit

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do all the unban requests made 3 minutes ago get answered straight away and the one s made 3 days ago didnt get answers yet? (Just wondering)

Later added: I haven't Read that I couldn't add anything here, That's why I find it really childish from the admins that I get punished for asking a question without a warning while you're not even answering to the question. (By the way: I have a lot of time this Holiday so I will do a lot to be unbanned, even a new test for the rules or something simulair Will do, I Just want to play on the server...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do all the unban requests made 3 minutes ago get answered straight away and the one s made 3 days ago didnt get answers yet? (Just wondering)
Please don't comment on other ban appeals mate, be expected to receive a warning point.

It seems that Wilco asked for no one to talk in side chat yet you persisted why is this?
I was talking in DIRECT communication so I could talk to people on the island and see what was happening and just generally having a chat, I wasn't speaking in side channel unless if you speak in direct comms on the spawn island, it might go to everyone on Altis, if that is the case I was unaware this would happen and I am sorry if it disturbed anyone.

@PC Cam Can you explain this ban note then?

Whistling in sidechat when a notice was put out not to talk....
I can admit i was whistling on the island in direct comms to enlighten up the mood and if i was whistling in side chat, which i definitely wasnt intending to do as i am part of a whitelisted faction on the server and have been part of the community for over a year so i do know all of the rules and i really do not want to be shut out of the community for such a stupid mistake made on my behalf. I am hoping i can be unbanned as it was just a silly mistake because of the servers state at that time when everybody was stuck on spawn island, i can assure you a silly mistake like this wont happen on my behalf again. @

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back