What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - PC Fox - 09/04/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNekoFox

In-game Name
Ava Fox

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/04/18

Member of the team that banned you.
EmPeRoR RuTHLeSS2k18

Reason given for your ban.
1.3 & 1.6

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned because i said in a note to a NCA member "enjoy the PCC you exploiting Bitch".

Why should we unban you ?
i know what i have done was wrong and i know i shouldn't do it and its not the best excuse but i said it out of anger as during the time i was a Member of AFM and we where in a gunfight with cops and during that there was two members of NCA on the roof and they kept looking through the floor with in my eyes was exploiting because they were giving information of my location to the team that were breaching, after i was finally killed after attempting to surrender because i knew the two that looked through the floor it was going to be impossible for me to win the fight, i died, i then passed a note to the officers on the roof to come to teamspeak to talk about it but they refused and i got really angry about the fact that they didnt want to talk about it and get it resolved and thats what made it got to that level, i know that this is my first ban and that if i get unbanned that i will try my hardest to cope with my anger and start to record things so that if anything like this happens again instead of getting angry i have the evidence to take action with it, i know that the 1.3 rule is about swearing out of roleplay which isnt allowed at all and i didnt know that it also ment a teamspeak ban also. i know the rules very well which is why this ban came as a shock to me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

From what I've read in your many warnings you're a player with a shit, ignorant and arrogant attitude.

Maybe, when you next appeal you can try and be friendlier to people?

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back