What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - PC Lunar Beats - 09/06/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Wing

Second Lieutenant
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
[AFM] Lunar [CS][DS]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was Banned for the Diamond Exploit where you used the garages to teleport your trucks over to the next phase.

Why should we unban you ?
Even with my long time being along i still can make mistakes.
Unfortunate i made 1.
I was under the impression it was oke to do so if you could get an roleplay situation behind it EG: a valet brought the trucks over for me.
Seems i was wrong.
As for why why you should unban me?
Like i said Even for those who have been along for a lot of time can make mistakes and often have to learn from them the hard way and hell sure i did that.
I never intended to get money the illegal way (exploiting) as i hate that as much as the next guy.
I like said was under the impression it was oke with an very good rp sitution behind it but found out it was not and i would lay an oath to promise i would not do it again.
i did i would say 2 months before re-read the rules as i do it often to try keep my mind fresh on them.
Would seem i had mist or mistaken/mis-understood a thing or 2 here and there what i am sorry for.
At moment stavik did confront me i understood what i did wrong and was sorry for it and i had said i would not do it again and was even willing to have any money made from that deleted.
But he decided to ban me unfortunately.
So there for i request for an unban as i learned from my wrong doing.
And like i said i would lay down an oath for not doing anything alike again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

i Have seen you in game and I have heard you give great advise to new players. 

I don’t understand how you would allow yourself to do something so silly. Can you please explain what you were thinking at the time?

Like i said i had readed the rules multiple times but mistakenly thought that it was oke to do so if there was solid rp behind it.

(I was NEVER told other wise by ANYONE not admin or players personaly and that as well must have contributed to the mishap i did.... at least as far my memory serves me)

When i checked again under 2.4 i did notice there was no mention about teleporting trucks is incl. (Or anything remotely about that) Counted as exploiting.

With that and i think i was not fully thinking rational it would seem to have found it so rather obvious.

So leading to that it went wrong there.

Like i said i have said to stavik and matt i was willing to have money made from it deleted as i was NOT doing it on purpose and fully knowing it was exploiting.

I have on recording of me saying so to have the money deleted and me saying i did not want to get money from unfair methods.

(Must put aware i cant upload at this time if want me to as i managed to crash my pc when try install new modules R.I.P..... but can when have it fixed as i know 120% sure hard drive is still intact with no data lose where the recordings are saved on)

And as said im willing to voice record of me laying an oath to never do it again.

I won’t require a recording of you saying anything. I have no solid reason to disbelieve what you are saying. Like i have said I have seen you in game and always seen good things. 

It is a common problem when reading or checking the rules that people look for the rules to say not to do a specific thing. As staff we are always saying to apply common sense when doing anything. For example what you have said is correct. It does not give you an example of what you did, but if we had applied some common sense how would bob of got my truck to Agios before me when I’m driving an SUV at top speed? 

Do you understand what I am trying to say here?

I won’t require a recording of you saying anything. I have no solid reason to disbelieve what you are saying. Like i have said I have seen you in game and always seen good things. 

It is a common problem when reading or checking the rules that people look for the rules to say not to do a specific thing. As staff we are always saying to apply common sense when doing anything. For example what you have said is correct. It does not give you an example of what you did, but if we had applied some common sense how would bob of got my truck to Agios before me when I’m driving an SUV at top speed? 

Do you understand what I am trying to say here?
That i do.

Thing is i was doing so with multiple trucks and thougth behind it was while i do 1 truck bob (or scotty as i prever to call him) would deliver 1 done already meanwhile to the other garage.

As for further like said i just had that i was not thinking clearly obviously and ended here.

I think you have learned from your mistakes and I believe that you will not do it again. 

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back