What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Peppiee - 02/05/2017 (Unbanned 16/02/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppiee

In-game Name
[PAV] Peppiee

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Mangement

Reason given for your ban.
Pavilion Blanket ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned under the “Pavillion” blanket ban, as a result of the actions of my fellow gang members.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel I should be unbanned as I don’t believe I represent myself in the same way as some other members of Pavillion. Yes, my roleplay is not exceptional, however I believe it is more than acceptable for the likes of this community and I believe I am a player who plays by, sticks to and respects the rules. Thank you for reading my appeal, I apologise for any malicious actions I may have conducted that I am not aware of.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Explain in more detail why you and your fellow gang members where banned. 

Me and my gang were bannend for not having the high RP standards for this community. We got banned for causing alot of gunfights and not roleplaying it out. In alot of scenarios we had low quality RP.  This was what I think we got banned for.

Sorry for the late response have been really busy the last days.

-Peppie

So you and your gang was banned for Poor RP, if you get unbanned how are you going to change that? 

How am I gonna change that? I will try to to join the police and if that's not possible I'll play with my old friend that's left from the blanket ban but I will start roleplaying on my own to improve my roleplay and not always drive around and have fights. And although I was in the gang but I barely played on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back