What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Philtick - 05/07/19 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philtick

In-game Name
Philtick

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/06/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
Breaking rule 2.5, interrupting an police event (logging off while being arrested by the police)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
With a friend, we were picking up canabis at the weed field. Police helicopters who were patrolling discovered our illegal activities and we immediately tried to escape from them. After a long and dangerous police pursuit, my truck filled with canabis couldn't drive anymore due to the engine being destroyed by police bullets. After a small discussion, I was put in their car and we were driving towards the prison.

During the uncomfortable ride, I was called by a family member in reallife who asked me to eat together. I had no other choice than telling them and my friend that I had to go AFK due to eating. So.. while I was eating, my father simply restarted the our internet connection not being diligent and "laggy". After returning from eating, I noticed I got kicked. I tried to rejoin, but I recieved the message "You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (2.5 - By Jefke V on 29/06/2019)) After trying to join multiple times, I realized I was probably banned and joined the Discord server for more information and to have a better communication with the community and friends. At the end, I landed here.

Why should we unban you ?
Im fascinated of this server. Its my first time playing on a good and confortable server with good abilities. As written above, I couldn't react while my rooter was being restarted. I apologize for not being careful.
I was literally at the wrong place at the wrong time. I couldn't do anything while my rooter was being restarted, I didn't even know. Im not giving the fault to anyone, not to my father because I was not careful.

A second chance would make my friends and me happy.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

We understand that real life happens. You are after all playing a video game, I wouldn't expect you to prioritize being taken to prison by the police over eating with a family member. Did you make an attempt to inform the police that you needed to go?

Of course I did and I repeated it multiple times. I guess they were kinda distracted in some way. I expected to come back and continue the situation from my part, sadly, I wouldn't be able to.

Thank you for reviewing my appeal,

Philtick

12:13 PM 06/29/2019

Philtick left the server

Thats when you left the server. 
This is when i pushed the ban, I waited almost 10 mins for you to return, You did not return. then i asked the officers transporting you to prison. did he say he had to go. 
Once again you did not. You were silent the whole way  from where we arrested you until you dced. 

Of course I did, but nobody listened to me as told. You guys were kinda distracted, and I wasn't able to return.

How did you do this in roleplay? or did you use side chat / out-of-character chat to do this?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back