What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - PiggyWater - 27/03/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggyWater

In-game Name
PiggyWater

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
24/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Alfred

Reason given for your ban.
Breaking rule 3.5.1

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I do know completely why i was banned, however it was not something that i actually did. I was banned due to the cops with me in the car believing that is was communicating through external means after my comms were taken. Now, i know that i cannot prove my innocence in the same way that the cops could not prove my guilt, and i was banned after being given 3 days to reply to my ban report, so i understand why i was banned. I will put here that i did not reply to the report as i VERY rarely use the forums, and had not done over those few days, however i completely understand that i should have checked the forums all the time anyway, this being something that i will take away from this, if i am unbanned. The reason the cop thought i was communicating via external means is due to the fact that my gang managed to show up outside the prison and break me out. The reason this happened so much was because our gang did, and still odes, have a plan for if any of us are arrested, this being that we refuse any fines and hope that we get taken to prison, not Kavala holding cells. My gang were right outside NPAS (where i was arrested) so they saw me get arrested and followed the plan, this can be confirmed by the INS on scene who saw my gang a short distance away. The other rule, which i was not banned for however warned about, was killing without initiation. Which i do admit, my friend Satan did do. He was the one who opened fire on the convoy, being so careless that he killed me in the process. After this i went absolutely mental with him, kicking him from the gang, and, as far as i believe, he did not come back on the server after that.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that i should be unbanned as, from my above description, i did not actually break the rule that i was accused of. I know that this can be hard to prove without video however i have never kept any, so i will just have to hope that what i described above is enough for you to unban me. I wish to thank you for any consideration that this appeal gets and i hope to be back online and enjoying the server again soon.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So we'll address the un-ban appeal violations first. Why did you message staff to look at your un-ban appeal? Because you feel you are more important than anyone else?

From the un-ban appeal process rules, quote me the part that you've failed at and explain why we have rules for the un-ban appeal process.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request."

I understand why this rule exists, it is there to allow admins to actually do something other than read messages from people who have put up unban appeals, and I now completely understand that it was wrong of me to beak this. At the time, I was just a bit down about getting banned for something which I did not believe I had done, and as I said, I know I now that this was a bad idea.

Thanks

Moving forward. 

Can you explain to my why we have these types of rules and why we are strict at enforcing them?

@Drew These rules are in place to allow staff to do their jobs in the easiest and most uninterrupted way, therefore I do understand that they are essential to keep the flow of e community running. Although I do believe that they could and should be improved, I do understand why they are there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right'o then

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back