What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Pk_Smoke (Unbanned - Final Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Stephen

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/10/2014

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
2E,3B,3D,3M,5D

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I apparently combat logged where I did not I believe I respawn. I did not try to RDM when I was in a car I think my weapon came out. Microphone I fixed in 20mins had issues with it. When 5D was broke I had my gun out because I believe I came out of the car memory is not good to remember this situation. Then the ambulance I did not try to steal because all I was doing is just opening inventory I did not know why that is a bannable offence.

Why should we unban you.
I want to play on your server because I love the community and I really want to play on your server because I have just recently learned how to play the game and I got a bit of stuff where I can do stuff in the game and play properly. I understand what I have done and won't happen again because I know what to do and know what not to do so please unban me thank you! PS: I am new to the whole game.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I've reviewed the video, the only violation I see is a violation of no microphone and New Life Rule.

Since you have a microphone, have you read our rules?

In your own words tell me what the New Life Rule is?

In my own words the new life rule is where when you die you cannot go back to the area within 1000km. Then when you die you can't go back to the person and get a some what revenge on him/her of what they done to you because when you die you cannot remember what happened in the other life because it is a new life. Then a new life is came in when you have been killed by a policemen, involved in a situation what costs your life and an RP situation.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back