What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Polis - 10/03/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polis

In-game Name
Polis

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
31/12/16

Member of the team that banned you.
Arrogantbread

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I really don't remember but it may be that i drove over someone which is vdm, Vehicle Death Match.

Why should we unban you ?
Because i want to rp on arma now, have been playing on fivem for 450hours and i am really experienced in rules and so on.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So you were banned for just driving over everyone you could see near the hospital.

i am really experienced in rules and so on.
The rules between games and servers are massively different, have you read OUR rules and understood them?

Also, why wait so long between your ban to appeal?

Yes i have read your rules, the reason it took me a while to appeal is that i was not playing for a time because of my highschool exams.

Please quote the rule for VDM, and RDM and explain what they mean. 

[SIZE=medium](2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.[/SIZE]

VDM is basically running over people or using it as a death machine for an exampel getting the vehicle to explode and kill someone, RDM is killing people randomly with no initiation at all for an exampel running up to an player and shooting him/her.

If you were to be unbanned, what would you do on the server, what are your intentions? 

Elaborate on that for me, 

What are the reasons behind you wanting to become a police officer? 

On every RP server i have been playing on, i have been a police officer, it has gone really good for me actually. I did not like *Redacted* way of policing so i wanna try it your server. I would like to rp as an police officer so this is my rp character. Mikael Andersson is an discharged military personel that wants to keep protecting the people, he feels guilty of how the world has fallen into crime and he wants to do something about it, he always goes out to patrol the streets even if he is not in the police. Mikael has 2 kids that he doesnt want them to fall in a bad world with bad people, he fears for them. Mikael is an calm man that deals with extremely stressful situations. Mikael is one of the best shooters there are, he even got diplomas from kavala shooting club.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i did a simple google search on your steamid. i found you got banned on a other community for RDM aswell. 
And got banned on a FIve M community for fail rp.  
And on that other arma community youve put a unban appeal in on the same date as here. 

Now my first impression of you: Is that you are not here to provide roleplay, But are here for the gunplay. 
Or is it just you being ignorant for any rules that has been set? 

Believe me man, my rp is of quality, give it a chance and you will see. On the other community it was 3 years ago aswell. Check the date for yourselft or contact them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason we're really considering this is because of how long its been.  That being said your record here is relatively clean, make sure you don't fall back to the "Old ways" and keep up some decent RP and whatnot.

Don't waste this chance.

Unbanned

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back