What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Porter1232 - 08/05/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter1232

In-game Name
PortZz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was in redzone, whilst in redzone i was in the DMT of rebel outpost prior to gearing up.

This is where the odd part starts. I am chilling in the DMT on the second platform and start getting pinged, with a supressed rifle. This is my go ahead to hide and look for a peak, the common sniper rocks had a player who was running up the hill away from them outside the zone, which looked like he was running from the zone and abusing it, when he reached the top he ran back down the hill and sat down behind a rock, in doing this, I see a person set up just barely outside the zone, and i also see that he has a supressed weapon

Human instinct makes me put one and two together and i kill him. Apparently, according to deleter he was not. Not going to lie, it may have been a stupid decision but when im being sniped its common sense that a person who is sitting on the edge of the zone is sniping.

I kill him and then im dragged away from the situation by DELETER, the same way he did prior to a gunfight which we also had with TLC, it seems one sided how an admin who is associated with TLC drags my gang member out the prior situation for him breaking role play (Deleter said keep in roleplay in game) To which my gang mate said "Whats roleplay? and told him to shhh" It was an odd situation, it seems biased when any situation i get into with TLC it ends in me getting talked to with admins who are involved with that gang.

I believe it is common sense that if your gang is stirring a gunfight in a redzone, and you are edging the zone in such a way that they essentially baiting for me to shoot, its kind of an odd situation.

This was followed by me getting angry because When Restrained and pulled away, DELETER Legit said nothing, i was getting angry when he was not trying to resolve it, he said i was being banned because of my attitude, when he did not try to talk to me in a way. Prior to this i messaged him saying, could i talk to him in a more civilised manor, he straight up denied me, this could have been resolved in me comping him and just letting it be. I was apparently banned for my attitude, when i was being talked to about it, he barely said anything, he explained what happened, i told him my side then he said nothing, i got angry because he was downright ignoring my input on MY own actions.

In addition this, I have been sent this video from Linx POV. ----> you can see his abusing the fact he is not inside redzone. And he shot at me, so i shot him back.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why should we unban you ?
Because i am not a person who gets angry often, have better things to worry about than anger over a game, I have been playing this server for a long time and I have no record of getting angry or losing my temper. But when I believe that an admin has wrongfully pulled me from a situation and is trying to talk to me, but instead he barely says more than what I did wrong.

When the admin in question is of TLC, ofcourse im going to believe that its biased when he pulls one of us out of a situation prior to this, and returns him to it. I talked fast and loud like a usually do, Im irish and this is a common thing with accent, to talk quiet and slow i have to put a lot of effort into it, when i have limited time before i get banned i tried to explain as fast as I could, and i got no reply but "Your attitude is piss poor" when he doesnt try to understand my POV.

Also, if Deleter is watching over his own gang, would you not believe this to be suspicious or bias.

In addition, it is very hard to judge if he is in or out, he is less than 30m out and thats hard to decide if he is in or out. Also, at the end you can AJ get shot, this is exactly what I am talking about when i say a sniper outside the zone.

Also, In this video you can hear un-surpressed MXSW shots, I had a suppressed MXM....

I still understand what i did was wrong, i cant really justify it other than he shot at me so i shot back, the zone is a confusing place, people can sit just outside that zone with their binoculars abusing the 6.0.1 rule, abusing the border of a zone to troll or taunt. In other words he is abusing the fact im not allowed to shoot him. 

On top of this, before even being aware of him being outside the zone, it is hard to judge if someone is in or out of the zone by a few metres, in this case 23m, less than 25m away from the edge of the zone. I have saw a suggestion that would prevent this happening to people in the future, about expanding the redzone to cover the mountains people like to sit on, this would eliminate the confusion. 

I understand what i had done wrong and would appreciate a second chance on it. I did make a mistake and did get frustrated because i was mid situation and was pulled from it. I could have just solved this with an apology and compensation. I understand it is within someones power to deny the possibility of resolving. If i was to be unbanned I would clarify where the zone starts and ends because this was nothing more than a misunderstanding for everyone involved. I couldn't accurately tell if he was in or out, but seeing how he was behind that rock seemed like he was the sniper who pinged me, who i later found out to be Hasan Carstein with his surpressed 5.8mm. The pings seemed to come from there, next time i would make sure he was the sniper instead of running on a 50/50 chance of he is or he isnt.

In my eyes, what I did wrong here was a common mistake that I would not deem malicious. But ofcourse it look like an intended frag from outside the zone, It was not an intentional but a stupid mistake which i regret, I slept on it and realised the biggest error of my ways was how i handled it post pulling from the gunfight.

I got frustrated and overall agitated. 

I am deeply sorry for my actions and would love your time to overlook this with some level of pity, I know this is something the staff do not want to see when I was associated with a gang prior to this who were banned. This is unrelated but I still apologies for the inconvenience i caused today. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I could excuse the fact that the player in question is so close the boundary they may seem as though they're within your right to open fire, fair enough.

What i cannot ignore is the fact that there are several notes on your BM profile relating to you being outright rude, abrasive and ignorant, in addition to recently coming back from a 1.6 blanket ban!

With regards to your clear impression that DELETER is biased, I can cut out the bullshit and tell you he is not. He is as much of a straight shooter as a MK-1. If you have any evidence to prove otherwise, I would urge you to forward it on to a staff lead to bring it to their attention. Nonetheless, this appeal is not about DELETER.

I am struggling to find a reason to unban you, given everything I have read in your notes. Can you think of a reason?

I could excuse the fact that the player in question is so close the boundary they may seem as though they're within your right to open fire, fair enough.

What i cannot ignore is the fact that there are several notes on your BM profile relating to you being outright rude, abrasive and ignorant, in addition to recently coming back from a 1.6 blanket ban!

With regards to your clear impression that DELETER is biased, I can cut out the bullshit and tell you he is not. He is as much of a straight shooter as a MK-1. If you have any evidence to prove otherwise, I would urge you to forward it on to a staff lead to bring it to their attention. Nonetheless, this appeal is not about DELETER.

I am struggling to find a reason to unban you, given everything I have read in your notes. Can you think of a reason?
I can think of the reason as i have never had the behavior problems prior to this, I was in a bad mood because of shit going on around me in real life and in game, I was pissed off because a person who i suspected was outside the zone was shooting at me. The reason I acted harshly is because in both the situations when i tried to explain what I had done, it felt as if I was being forced an opinion, I was trying to explain the misunderstanding and was shot down, I came in with honestly with a level of being level headed until they essentially said I did not deliver tracers right because a single round hit, I asked them on why the one tracer that hit was the downfall of me in that situation, I couldn't understand what I did wrong, I understood it post event and realized and i even said, Ill be more careful next time, I didn't argue with the warning point as it was not a harsh thing. 

I believe there is a reason for me to get un-banned, up until this, I was doing good, i changed my ways from KET. I was not appearing in the kill feed as much as I was before, I had reformed a lot from my time in police, the problem I had with the in game aspect is that we were pulled from a situation prior to this. I have tried to help as many people as possible on the server, helping hobos get started etc. I have been putting in a real effort to keep out of trouble, but that one day I had so much on my plate that I couldn't compose myself as I usually do. With exams coming up I am quite under stress and family problems amounting on top of this, it is an odd time for me and i wish i could play the server. In my free time when i'm not revising i am spending my time either out in the good weather or on the server. There are no other servers like RPUK and I would love my chance to play on it again. I understand the work of an admin on this community and there part they play, I understand they do not need my attitude at the time as they could be catching rule breakers. 

I just want to apologise to everyone involved that my attitude was utterly atrocious and honestly, that is not me. You can ask many that I am a chilled out person. But as I mentioned above there is other factors to play. I dont want to ramble and repeat what I said, as for the whole Redzone thing, i appreciate that you could excuse that fact.

As for the warning points they are inexcusable and I apologize sincerely for that, that is not the person I am, I was raised with a stern approach to manners, and for some unannounced reasons they went out of the window as my patience with everything just wore thin

As I said earlier, I am deeply sorry for Valen, sonder, DELETER and every admin involved.

That is a lot going on in your life at the moment.  With all this going on and with the importance of your exams, What is to say that all this won't happen again? 

Currently, I'm more thinking that maybe you should wait until after your exams have finished. 

That is a lot going on in your life at the moment.  With all this going on and with the importance of your exams, What is to say that all this won't happen again? 

Currently, I'm more thinking that maybe you should wait until after your exams have finished. 
The reason this wont happen again is that the whole life stuff, it was sorted out within legal terms and thats behind me now. 

Out of all honesty, I regretted that I allowed that past thing get under my skin so much, it was something that aggravated me to a point where I legit couldn't even be bothered doing much.

I appreciate you taking the time to pay attention to this unban appeal. And honestly, if you want to do the whole exam finishing thing, I am 100% okay with that. That is a fair punishment

I personally think you are a good lad. However, you are very easily wound up and can not filter what you are saying. This does not show you in the best of light to others.  
I have seen some brilliant things from you and it has at times been enjoyable watching what you get up to. Recently though you have allowed yourself to not show this and in fact what you have shown at times in horrible to watch especially as I know what you can offer.

This is the last chance you will be given. Any mistake you make will be your last and you will take a much longer break from the community. 

Do not make me regret this, I do not want to be disappointed by you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back