What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Potatinator - 08/22/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebediah Jalalai

In-game Name
Potatinator

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/22/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanish

Reason given for your ban.
Advertising

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for advertising. I sent a ts-ip for another teamspeak server to talk to a player in the game about joining our gang since we have not yet set up a tschannel on your teamspeakservers.

Why should we unban you ?
I really did not have in mind to advertise when I sent him the Ip. It says in the rules that advertising is a ban without an appeal and I am very afraid that means a 6+ months ban. I sincerely apologize for my actions I did not think it was advertising. I thought advertising meant asking people to play on other servers and really try to advertise your forums etc. I just wanted to chat to the guy and the easiest way was to send him to the teamspeak I was using. I see now how it is advertising since I did actually send him to another teamspeak server. I play on your servers so much everyday and I very much hope you will forgive me and let me in again. Again, it will not be repeated and I never had the intentions to advertise. I have also talked to my gang, we have now set up a channel on your tsserver.

Thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

After banning you, I heard from the support member you spoke to that this sounded like a genuine mistake.

Do you now understand why what you did was a breech of the rules?

Hi,

After banning you, I heard from the support member you spoke to that this sounded like a genuine mistake.

Do you now understand why what you did was a breech of the rules?
Yes I clearly understand now how it was advertising since I did actually tell him to go to another teamspeakserver that was not yours. It did not cross my mind at the time that it was advertising. But like I said I have now fixed so that we have our own tschannel on your servers. 

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please explain the advertising rule in your own words

Can you please explain the advertising rule in your own words
The advertising rule basically means that you can not announce other forums, servers etc than yours without your approval. For example in my case I sent a teamspeak ip to a different teamspeak server in vehicle chat (which I believe counts as a public chat). This lead the player to use another teamspeak than yours which obviously benefited the owners of that teamspeak instead of you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back