What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Potatinator - (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebediah Jalalai

In-game Name
Potatinator

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/13/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Value of life

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because of Random Death Matching. Me and 3 of my gang members went over to the diamond processing area, I went to a bit of a overwatch spot so that i could get a good view of the whole area. The other members got in different positions near the processing facility. 3 trucks approach (one of them blow up, I guess from rubberbanding). We decide to start robbing them, the negotiations that took place during the robbery is unbclear to me but it ebded up in all my gangmembers getting shot by the players getting robbed. I then try to find a position where i can get a clear view of the enemy players. After finding this position (3 minutes or so after the incident) I wait for them to get out, as they do i open fire upon one of them killing the player. I shortly get messages sent to me on the OOC chat for me to get on ts. I tell them that i will come on as fast as i can and that i hope that we can resolve the issue there instead of using the side chat. When I do finally get the opportunity to join I tell them in the ingame phone messenger and OOC chat, i get no answers of what channel to join. I then decide to approach them ingame without any arms. They then decide to rob me, i tell them in direct communication with the ''//'' command infront of it that i want to come on to their teamspeak, to which I don't get any answer. They continue to threatening to kill me if I do not comply, so I pull out my pistol and open fire, then I get killed and only seconds after that I get banned for RDM/value of life. So I think iwere banned for a combination of the murder, attempt of selfdefence when they robbed me and failing to come on teamspeak. I have been told that not giving away tsinfo while telling someone to get on ts counts as exploiting, whether this is true or not is unclear to me. The name of the player that was killed and asking me to get on ts I believe is ''Nuruxy''

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me since I did not get any teamspeak information when I really tried to resolve it, I told them I did not want to spam OOC chat but I was hoping to be able to resolve ther issue as soon as I could on ts. They said ''no, get on now'' and ''you have to reinitiate rp''. After having read through the rules serveral times (I ususally go through the rules every time I know some form of hostil rp situation will rise) I could not find how the murder was not justified, since they killed off all of my fellow gang members in the area. If I broke the rules which I probably did since I wouldn't have been banned otherwise I am sorry for that. I hope to get informed on what I did wrong and what I could have done better in the situation. I play on your servers many hours every day and really just hope to be able to get back soon. I am not going to repeat the mistakes done today. Thank you for taking your time and for the time I have gotten to play on your servers. I hope to get back to Altis soon. Cheers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain the RDM rule in your own words also if this situation was to occur again what could you of done differently? 

Also please care to explain why you bumped your appeal, have you not read our unban appeal terms?

Please explain the RDM rule in your own words also if this situation was to occur again what could you of done differently? 

Also please care to explain why you bumped your appeal, have you not read our unban appeal terms?
the RDM rule means you can not endulge in combat unless you initiate good enough roleplay before. But since my gangmembers did that while I was overwatch I thought that I didn't need to go down and roleplay with them since i assumed (yes it's stupid to just assume things and engage in combat) that they would attack me aswell. Next time I will either leave the area or if I want to avenge my fallen comrades I will go over there and talk to them first and see where that leads. I did not do that this time since they were more people than me, I won't think like that again.

Yes, I did carefully read through the unban appeal termsI bumped since I wanted to know exactly why I was banned since they did not allow me to see any proof and did not give me any teamspeak details so I did not get the chance to resolve it. I did wrong and it will not happen again. Next time I want to know more about it I will take it to the forum aswell instead of the teamspeak.

Also on a sidenote, do you possibly know why I did not get any notifications? I got them turned on on both email and the forums.

Cheers!

Please ensure you read the rules carefully before reconnecting to any of our servers.

I don't know what is wrong with your notifications, if you go in teamspeak a support member will possibly be able to help you with your issue.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back