What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - PrettyPotato - 06/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyPotato

In-game Name
[LA] Pvt. PrettyPotato

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/31/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
Side Chat Abuse

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Yes, I admit, I was banned for being abusive in side chat. And i'm very sorry about it and it wil never happend agian!

Why should we unban you ?
I love playing on the server. I've played on loads of Altis life servers but none of them are as good as this one. This will never happen agian i'm very sorry for what happen. if i could get a second chance I would be very happy and i will follow the rules perfectly!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You were also reported for another situation which was added to your ban reasons/notes:

Please also explain that as it worries me more than a outburst in sidechat.

Ye my friends were getting held hostage on the Rebel Outpost i were on the hill next to it. I thought the hellicopters were their friends and they decided to land right next to me. Which got me panicing and i fired and killed two of them. Later found out it were not there friends. 

I'm also very sorry about this i got really confused and didn't know what was going on. 

I spoke with PrettyPotato on teamspeak while sorting out another situation. He understands that he shouldn't have done what he had done. He also understands the proper way to resolve an issue/report a player.

However, can you explain in your own words how you would have handled that RDM situation better?

I were at the Rebel outpost and two of my friends were getting held up. There was a hellicopter going around we thought it was there friends. They flew towards me after spotting me. They landed right next to me and i paniced i thought it was the same gang that were holding my friend hostages so i started firing towards the helli to scare them off but they still landed and i shot two of them. Then they killed me. After i've died I realised they weren't in the same Gang and i knew i had fucked up.

So i'm really sorry about that. I know i did a huge mistake and it wil never happen agian. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back