What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Professor Chaos - 07/01/2017 (Unbanned 06/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Professor Chaos

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/01/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
Rdm/fail rp

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
First i have to apologize, im not a native english speaker, so i hope i will manage to describe my self good enough.
I will begin with describing what actually happened in that situation.
So, while i was driving in my vehicle, pink Qilin, i saw two guys who were lock picking a chopper on the side of the road, to be honest i was really bored, so i wanted to get some rp, i got of my vehicle, and both of the guys began to run, so i began to chase after the guy who lock picked, i ran after him and then pulled out my gun, and told him to stop, and put his hands up or he will be shot, i didnt shoot him and kept chasing him, after 10 secs that both of us running, i told him again to put his hands up or he will be shot, and he kept running, then i shot him twice and took him down.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that you should unban me because thats my first time i broke one of the rules, i really love rp, and i bought the game especially for playing rp, before i came to your community i tried to play some others, and i was really disappointed of their level, in this community i really feel i found my rp home, high quality rp in every situation, i even have a good time to get robbed, or to get arrested, i appreciate this community and i do not want to lose it, i think that i have a lot to endow for this community and i hope to keep playing in it, i hope you will give me another chance, because after all im a human being and i can make mistakes sometimes, if i get another chance i would really like to get the full details what was wrong with my rp, for not getting back and make a mistake the next time.
Another thing i have to say about the situation is, that the guy whom i shot, has clearly understood the situation and chose to run, i gave him two chances before i shot him, furthermore, i am not a cop, i dont have a taser so i couldnt neutralize in any other way unless using my gun, i couldnt knock him down, because we have a long distance between us becuase he kept running away, so that was my only option, another thing is, that the guy clearly heard my orders, and even tho he kept running, he didnt stop for rp, and he left no option for me but shooting, so i hope you will consider it.
Hoping  for another chance.
Best regards, Professor Chaos.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
the first thing you said when you saw him running was stop or you will get shot. you told him again the same sentence and then opened fire.
how is this in your eyes quality roleplay? 

the first thing you said when you saw him running was stop or you will get shot. you told him again the same sentence and then opened fire.
how is this in your eyes quality roleplay? 
You have my full consent that my rp wasn't in high level quality, and i understood it one second after i took the shot, although the guy i chased didn't stop for any rp, so i couldnt do nothing more then telling him to put his hands up, its kind of difficult to enforce a person to rp with you if you have distance between you and him, like i said im not a cop, and i couldnt knock him down, the only option i thought about is to shoot in his leg and then will be able to get him without killing him, and rp with him.

I'm really honest with you, i am familiar with the rules, i was wrong and i know that, i am really sorry because i even had control over this situation because this guy wasn't armed, and i sorry that i so rushed to shoot, i know what high quality rp is, thats why i play on this server and not on others, and i can promise you that i will not make the same mistake again.

i was myself on admin patrol. 
i saw the whole situation, And i restrained you in order to talk to you. 
but you decided to disconnect while i was infront of you with the tron suit. 
so why did you decide do disconnect instead of talking to me? 

i was myself on admin patrol. 
i saw the whole situation, And i restrained you in order to talk to you. 
but you decided to disconnect while i was infront of you with the tron suit. 
so why did you decide do disconnect instead of talking to me? 
Yes i know, you were the admin who banned me, the reason why i disconnected, and i got no way to prove it, is that i got restrained by my self, so i rejoined, but it has already been too late, i didnt see you behind, and if i would, of course i would prefer to talk to you much more than get banned, i am not stupid, that is not like i tried to run away or something like that, and like you could have probably seen, i joined the server again at the moment, i really saw that i have got restrained by myself, and rejoined quickly which allowed by the rules if you have any bug or glitch or something like that, like i said i have no screenshot of that, but thats truth.

wel if you experience a bug you cant just decide to relog. And you got restrained by me as a admin command. thats why it says that you got restrained by yourself. 
If you think you get affected by a bug ingame you need to message a admin to let him know it. so he does not see it as combatlogging or teleporting. 
now back to the roleplay. what will you do next time if someone runs away from you instead of saying basically "stop or die" ?

wel if you experience a bug you cant just decide to relog. And you got restrained by me as a admin command. thats why it says that you got restrained by yourself. 
If you think you get affected by a bug ingame you need to message a admin to let him know it. so he does not see it as combatlogging or teleporting. 
now back to the roleplay. what will you do next time if someone runs away from you instead of saying basically "stop or die" ?
I have never got restrained by any admin, so i really didn't realize it was by admin, i had expensive gear on me, i thought to report the admin about the bug after rejoining and being in a safe place, because i thought the guys who were there will revenge me which is kind of not fair if i had a bug.

About the roleplay, the next time someone will run away from me, first i will try to chase him by foot for longer time, or to take my vehicle and chase him by driving, and then i will be able to get an interaction from a closer range, if i will not be able to get him i will try to shoot warning shots, and if it doesnt help either, i will shoot him in his legs to slow him down.

Instead of saying basically "stop or die", i will tell him that i am not going to harm him, i just want to talk, and keeping running away from an armed man has consequences and it should be considered, i will tell him that he has to stop or he will be shot, then i will to the air, warning shots, and then i will tell that this is the last chance, and he better to stop and talk to me or he will be shot in his legs, if he doesnt stop afterwards i will shoot in his legs, and the ill get him and restrain him and rp with him.

if i will not be able to get him i will try to shoot warning shots, and if it doesnt help either, i will shoot him in his legs to slow him down.
this part of your initiation i would not recommend it. As you cant warning shoot a person, only a helicopter. and shooting him in the legs without a valid initiation, Would be classed as RDM.
but like you said you can try indeed more to rp. then i will be satisfied. of course he then still decide to run away. you need to initiate properly in order to be able to kill him. 

Did you read our rules,If we choose to unban you would you be able to follow our rules ?

this part of your initiation i would not recommend it. As you cant warning shoot a person, only a helicopter. and shooting him in the legs without a valid initiation, Would be classed as RDM.
but like you said you can try indeed more to rp. then i will be satisfied. of course he then still decide to run away. you need to initiate properly in order to be able to kill him. 

Did you read our rules,If we choose to unban you would you be able to follow our rules ?
I know to initiate rp, that was a difficult situation like i said this man chose to run, and to let him running away after i warned him would be even worst rp.

Yes i did read the whole rules, and i know them, of course there are some points i might forgot, yes i will be able follow the rules, because i play in this community for couple months and i have never broke one of the rules, i am not not going to break one of those now then, like i said i am only human, and i am able to mistakes sometimes, that was a tough situation, and i have never experienced one like this, in the next time i will face with such a situation i will be able to control it with high quality rp, i will keep follow the rules like i have since i joined the server till now.

I got nothing further to say, the ball is in your hands now.

People Makes indeed mistakes, but people also deserves chances. 
i am gonna give you that chance . 
hope i don't see you back in this section of the forums. 

UNBANNED 06/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back