What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - prosid - 03/14/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prosid

In-game Name
banana

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/11/1998

Member of the team that banned you.
junior

Reason given for your ban.
my gang name had a name that was against the rules it was "rapist of altis"

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because the name of my gang was "rapist of altis" and it was against the rules, so i understand that i got banned

Why should we unban you.
why you should unban me is because i didn't make the gang a guy who came in to my friend and my ts said join my gang so we did and i didn't know that the gang name was against the rules and i just thought it was a funny name, but i didn't mean anything with the gang name.
but i would love to get back on the server because a lot of friends play on this server and i have been through a couple of servers and this is the only one i really like because of the rpg other servers don't really have the rpg.
so i am sorry for breaking the rules and i will not do it again , i just want to play this game following the rules so i will read the rules better this time, and i apoligize for being in a gang with the wrong name.
i hope you understand me, and i hope that i will be allowed to come back.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You thought ''Rapists of Altis'' was funny? Mate, rape is far from funny.. How can you even appeal a ban for being part of that gang while you admit you thought it was funny?..

I didn't mean it like that ... i just was invited to that gang so i joined and the gang leader said look at the name and i thought ok , so i looked at it and i laught , i didn't like the name but i thought what ever , so ididn't know it was against the rules. And now i am banned but the guy who invite me to the gang isn't. So if i just had a warning or something that would be better because i didn't know that i could be banned for something like a name of a gang, so i am sorry for what happend but if i knew the rules i wouldn't have gone to that gang. 

I understand what you mean what you say with rape is not funny , and that is true, but you need to understand what i mean, i just thought it would not mind and so did the other gang members. 

And i already wanted to leave this gang because i wanted a gang with some friends where i would be the owner of. So did i just get banned because i got in the wrong gang and didn't know that the name was not allowed, i understand the part that i got banned for a name against the rules , but the part what i don't understand is why my , i didn't make the gang i only joined it because a guy in ts asked me too, i just needed some friends to play with and then i get banned insted of the gang leader ? 

But ok i was in the wrong gang but without knowing it so my bad , but i would think that it would be better if i just got warned first or that the admin asked me why the gang is called this or something , because he thought we were on the server to rape rp he said to me. But that wasn't.

So i hope you understand me and that you will allow me to have a second change because i would apreciate it because al my friends play on the server.

Just so you know, the one other person in the gang is also banned. I am still too much disgusted by this to make a decision. Summoning @Thesoldierwho in his capacity as a USA Police officer has some first hand experience when it comes to rape. Maybe he can bollock you some more and then make a decision.

My question is if your friend joined too why is the gang only listing you and someone else who is the leader?

Because when i got banned and a admin said it was because of the gang i said to my friend that he had to leave the gang because he would be banned if he would stay in it. So thats why there is only me and the leader of the gang

Very very stupid of you to join a gang like that, should have left and used some common sense when you saw the name.

Conditions of the unban are you are to leave the gang, and this will be your final chance. 

Please go over the rules and reply when you believe you understand them. If unbanned any infraction against them that leads to a ban will result in a permanent ban.

I did not want that my friend got banned too because of the name of the gang so i told he to leave and that is what he did.

Yes it is very stupid of my i now know , but i will read al the rules better so that i know what is allowed and what not, and of course i will leave the gang amidiatly.

Thanks for helping me out and giving me another change i will read the rules roght away.

I read all the rules so i now know what to do or when i dont remember it i can search it back easier. And i will not do something stupid like this that is against the rules anymore

i understand all of the rules now. and i will not do anything anymore what can get me banned,

so thank you for giving me another change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back