What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - PyroPlayzStuff - 25/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroPlayzStuff

Cuddling My Kittens - Somewhere In Newcastle
In-game Name
PyroPlayzStuff

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I’ll apologise in advance if this appeal seeming a bit all-over the place… The whole situation surrounding this Ban has been that obscure I wasn’t sure what to put, so I’ve done my best to outline it all and offer my stance on how it’s unfolded.

I was Banned initially on the [20/05/19] by a member of Staff as a precaution for item-spawning. The Ban itself was an attempt to reach Me on TS as they’d found a Mar-10 in one of my shacks and thought it was suspicious.

The Mar-10 was part of a SAF-Drop that I and @Sir Welshy had raided at ~3:30am GMT. The crate itself contained a Spar-16 (Sand) and a Mar-10 with a couple magazines, and Welshy decided to claim the Spar-16 as his share of the takings. The weapon was placed into a Shack I'd purchased and had never been touched again.

After coming back from a brief spell away from the server back in the end of March, I rejoined to find myself Banned pending a discussion with Staff. I contacted support and was told that I’d be approached on TS by the member of staff that wanted my attention - But that I’d have to idle online for that conversation to occur, and that they could not disclose who it was, or when they might be in touch with me.

After spending the best part of 5-days idling Teamspeak I began liaising with members of the staff team to try and piece together what I could - I had no idea what exactly I'd been Banned for, but I knew I wanted to try my best to resolve it… I contacted KingGodDiabloz directly on the 25/05/19 (I notified him beforehand and he assured me this was outside the bounds of (16.4)). He processed my side of the story and subsequently issued an Unban as he was satisfied with my reasoning.

I've now come back to the server after another 1.5 month spell away to find that I've had another ban issued by Valen Bell. Again I contacted the Staff Support as I hadn’t been active on the server, and I was told by @Aiden that the ban had been issued “"Retrospectively" for the same situation and that the only further course of action was to write this appeal.

Why should we unban you ?
Now I'm going to drone on a little - But I've made every effort to try and resolve this prior to writing this Unban appeal. I’ve been a member of the Roleplay UK community since 2015, and I’ve always had a clean sheet. I’ve never used any form of exploitation throughout all of my time here and I’ve always aired on the side of caution and been more than approachable should my actions prove otherwise.

Whilst I understand a harsh approach to dealing with Exploiters is necessary to reduce the impact it has on the Server, I'm being held to account for an issue that arose two months ago - That KingGodDiabloz cleared me of. To turn around after such a long spell of time later and overrule the initial judgement (Without giving any conflicting evidence) isn’t just in the slightest. I’ve done all I can to help resolve this as easily as possible, provided my input where necessary and been nothing but understanding and courteous up until now.

Regardless of all of this - I apologise for the passive-aggressiveness of this Appeal, and I wish the best to everyone I’ve stumbled upon throughout my time here, you’re all an amazing bunch of folk and have made the bulk of my time here thoroughly unforgettable. I give my highest regards to the entirety of the Staff Team - Who’ve always strived to their best extent to be nothing but helpful, and the player base who’ve made the server what it is today.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

This ban is one handled in the permanent appeals section, please repost this appeal there. 

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back