What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Qasw - 08/18/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qasw

In-game Name
Khanh Ho Gia

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel Thompson

Reason given for your ban.
inappropriate behaviour

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think that I've received ban because I had respawned once due to stucked position. I'll simply explain the whole story. Today I was around the airport looking for a ride to Agios. I was hitch hiking on the road. Then one kind man who looked like rebel stopped to take me to Agios because he was going in that direction too. After few kilometres were driven we crossed our way with the drivers gang so the driver stopped his vehicle, left it and joined his fellas and he left me in his vehicle open to drive myself to my destination. After I reached my destination I tried to leave the car. So as it happened I was stucked in position with my pistol aiming on the ground. When I was trying to roll my middle mouse button it offered me "cancel action" I tried it few times and nothing happened, couldn't escape, open vehicle trunk, windows key etc. After that I abort the current session and rejoined the game in Kavala I guess, so after that I played short period then I had to leave. That would be the whole story. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot cause I did my actions fast and I have forgotten to do it.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I'm very keen on playing in this server. None of the RP servers that I've been playing so far couldn't serve me the RP experience as this server. I do realize that I broke the rule which is strict and it escalate in ban. If you give me a second chance you can be sure that next time if some of the situations like this happens to me in future I will give it more attention and I'll give it a proper documentation like screenshots etc. Thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
For reviewing staff member:

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Today when I was playing and a person asked in global chat for civilians how much does gun license costs. As I'm wannabe funny person I made a joke where I referred to american high school mass shootings. The conversation proceeded like that
Stranger: How much does gun lisence costs?
Me: one american high school

Why should we unban you ?
Because I'm very keen on playing on your server. Your server gave me the best RP experience so far as I'm playing arma3 for more than one and half year. I do always enjoy my time spent here and I'm always trying to do the best RP performance as I can. I do realize that I broke the rule "(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal." which does escalate to the ban. If you will give me a second chance, I can promise you that I will never do something like that in future. Thank you.

Correct appeal here. I denied the wrong one. Silly me!

Do you think these kind of jokes are funny? Sickening if you ask me...

Do you think these kind of jokes are funny? Sickening if you ask me...
I don't really know to be honest, every person has different kind of humor, for many people I could be the dumbest person that make jokes like that but since I know a lot of people who makes this "black humor" jokes too in that situation which I'm punished for it appeared for me funny. I do realize that these jokes are on the edge of good manners but in that situation it semmed to me to be funny so I wrote it.

If we unban you, can we trust that you won't crack anymore of your 'black humor' one liners on our game servers, team speak or forums for that matter again?

If we unban you, can we trust that you won't crack anymore of your 'black humor' one liners on our game servers, team speak or forums for that matter again?
I'm taking this ban as a threat for next time if I will do something like I did, so you can be 100% sure that I won't make these "jokes" again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back