What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Qetz (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qetz

In-game Name
[BT] QeTz

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163661495/

The date of your ban.
01/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
 Threat to report in side chat

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because i threated to report a guy called joshua, i first Spammed AHAHHAHAHAHAH this was cos i died so ironic, after that i said i something in the style i will report you, i also asked him to come ts but he didnt want to, this was very stupid by me becasue i still broke the rules and its no reason at all to do that i should have messaged him privat.

Why should we unban you.
If you decide to ubann me, wich i think is a very small chance because i was banned 1 time before, i think you should do it because every since ive been following all the rules i havent been reported a single time, i have tried to help people to learn the game and i really liked to play on the server with my friends. Every single time i have not knowing something i asked a mentor instead so i dont break the rules. But as stupid as i am i threat to report ingame and im really sorry for this. If you dont unbann me i totally accept your choice and i would like to thank for the good time i had on the server. (sorry for some bad english)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were given a final chance! Why should we even consider to unban you... I thought you re-read the rules?

I didnt mean it as a threat, it was looking like a threat and i know it was very stupid by me to word it like that, i just wanted to solve but ofc i shouldent have done it in that way,ive should just have let it be and fill in a report in instead of argue with him or trying to get him too get on ts but unfortunately i did the wrong thing and wrote those things in the chat wich is not tolerated.

This will be your VERY last chance here, do not blow it

Unbanned 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back