What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Qnie (Unbanned: 27/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qnie

Banned
Dear Admins 

Qnie has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [BT] Erik
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198146339793
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198146339793
Date & Time you was banned:: 14:50
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): NLR
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because i broke NLR, I was to close to my body.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 5D) You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I would like to have i final chance, Because i didn't knew where exactly i died so i thought i could drive by fast but it was a stupid idea.
The thing i should have done instead of this is just waiting 15 minutes but i was in a rush :( And it will never happenend again and if iam in a rush again i will just log out and do it when i have time.
And i want to be unbanned because i love playing on this server and it is a whole new experience playing on a RPG server especially this one because i everyone is so friendly.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Because i needed to go to the airport to later on get out my helicopter and that is the only place i can get out thru

Not at all i really regret it . I will never brake any rule again because i like the server so much and i want to be able to play on this RPG server. And i don't wanna destroy the RP for other players and for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back